Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow. Sour Diesel x Blueberry. Lots of trichome macros.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AtticBlaster, Jun 14, 2010.

1. OMFG this stuff is ridiculous, as good if not better than the Jack Herer I just had:eek:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have maybe 1 gram of it, it stunk up my WHOLE ATTIC.. 2 little nuggets in a ziploc bag.. my whole attic smelled.

So I put it in a mason jar :hello:.

The smell is like, extreme sour gasoline / citrus, then when you start to break it up, your fingers smell EXACTLY like blueberries.. it's crazy.

It's seriously one hit wonder stuff too... Get's me FUDGED.

2. Wow holy crap! Crazy nugs you got there. Id gladly smoke that right now!

3. If its like the dieselberry i smoked shit is fuckin flame.

4. It really is.. it's fucking MIND BOGGLING how fast and strong it comes on.

5. omfg i can't even explain the high.. it's so intense and powerful... it comes on SO fast and from such a small amount of pot.. I just took ONE hit and I'm completely fucked.

6. Great pics man!:hello:

7. nice pictures man and of course nice bud. That canon takes some damn good macros

8. beautiful pics of beautiful nugs ^o^

9. Smoked this like a year ago, favorite Blueberry strain ever, crossed with the Diesel, those pictures are pretty orgasmic

10. fucck yess i love dieselberry, your description sounds spot on =)
    +rep(later when i can i guess lol)

check out my pick ups thread if you got a second, i got a picture of my dieselberry somewhere twords the bottom on the first page.

11. nice pics. what camera are you using? jesus.