Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow Rodents.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Claw, Feb 14, 2012.

1. So I wanted to try to make firecrackers without the oven, so I made a few of them with over a gram of weed, I put them into my furnace room so my parents wouldn't see them(probably could of found a better place).

So after two days I go in to check on them and there is a big chunk taken out of them(they ripped through the zip-lock bag I had them in).

I didn't even know we had rats/mice. Wonder how its feelin right now.

I threw them away...didn't wanna risk it.

2. DUDE! not only do you have mice/rat's, you have some high ass mice/rat's... some cool shit.

3. Man can't believe we have fucking mice, its -5 where I am right now.

4. That's unfortunate, but props to you for being sensible enough not to eat them anyway. Your health is worth much more than the weed in those firecrackers, and you don't know what kind of diseases the rodents might have been carrying.

I store my firecrackers in an old cookie tin. Maybe try that next time so the wildlife won't get high on your dime? :)

5. Glad to see someone put their health before a cheap high. Anyone else wouldn't have thrown it away, you did good.