Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow, read!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThatStanky, Apr 28, 2010.

1. So, today I landed a job at an un-named furniture company doing manual labor for XX.XX/hr. They Did a urine sample test in-house, and I PASSED! I have NO idea how because I'm a 7-8 time a day, everyday, toker.

But then, tonight when I got home, I got a call from an Un-Named sporting goods store selling stuff that i love to be around. getting paid at least the same, up to a $2 more an hour...

So, i have to choose between
    a-

a 40+hour a week job that I've already passed the piss test for, which is a manual labor job, average pay.

OR

a Retail-schedule job, that I haven't taken a piss test for, that pays about the same maybe a little better, doing something I'd probably enjoy more.

The risk here is that I don't know if i can duplicate my amazing negative DT results, but I really want the job I HAVEN'T tested for. opinions?:confused:

2. No way to take the test for the other job and continue working at the furniture one until you get the results?

3. Either take your friend's pee with you to the drug test or use the dilution method. You're not gonna lose anything by trying out for the second job while working for at the furniture place.

4. Yo man I'd take the job you passed for already.. Jobs are tough these days.

5. I guess I'm Just Being too nice.... I JUST got offered the job at the furniture place TODAY, and the sporting goods place called me when i got home... i was trying to avoid taking the test for dicks, AND doing the furniture thing, but fuck it man, it's a recession. Every man for himself!

6. Dude are you kidding me? Its business not personal.. If you get a better offer you split.. thats how it works.

7. Yeah except the other job isn't a given

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

8. I never said leave the job...

I said, take the drug test for the second job and if it works out THEN leave the furniture job for the one he really wants.

Read Post #3

9. are u sure dick's sporting goods even drug tests?? i've heard of footlockers and other sports stores not drug testing.. i dont know exactly tho

10. Thats crazy that you passed dude. I wonder if they seen it but didn't really give a fuck, or if it was just a really shitty test. Are you a big or small dude? Maybe it just doesn't hold in your system well, idk.

Like others said i'd take the job you already passed for, and still try to get the other job. The furniture store might be a little mad if you only work a week or so then leave, but they'll get over it, there's plenty of people in line for the job.

Chances are your not going to pass a DT again though.

11. you can get hired by both... just turn down 1 if you fail the 2nd test

or if you fail the 2nd, you still have the furniture job

12. Here's the thing.

- I refuse to buy schwag, always nugget.
    - I'm 5'11 275LBS
    - This was my (2nd)Second piss of the day
    - It was a cup with a test solution in a built-on side tube.
    - I have Xanax, Klonapin, and Marijuana in my system.

I do not have the slightest idea how I passed but I am NOT complaining... I think I'm going to go with the furniture place just because it's full time+overtime guaranteed.

13. Depending on state (or maybe not....) it is illegal for employers to report that you failed a drug test to otehr employers (and failing a drug test is not incriminating, unless specifially on probabtion).... I think.

Take it with a grain of salt.

I'd say take the otehr test, keep working at the first place. If you get a good result, switch jobs. If not, no biggie. It cannot come back to bit you in the ass.