wow pissed at myself

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blunt-man420, Dec 2, 2009.

1. so right now i just got back from the store to get dxm to do on friday. when i go to the store, i pick up the robotussin dm with dxm ONLY and i look at it and put it back down, then i look back at the door to see if my shit was still outside, and then i turned my head back and accidentally picked up the other one right next to it, which was DXM with guaifenesin and fuck!!! I accidentally bought that one because i was so high when i went in there i didn't realize it till i got home. Now I have to go back there tomorrow and by 2 more bottles again..

2. shit sucks man.

3. You should go back to the store and ask if anybody brought back your prescription.

4. i was lookin at robotussin too, which one doesnt have guaifenesin in it?

5. Tripple CCC'z? why not get some cough cold and cordicin shits just as good if not better and prolly cheaper jus take like 14 and you'll trippp for hourzzz

6. ya and it suck because i cant return it because i already opened it because i didnt fucking realize AFTER

7. You sir, are very ignorant... :mad:

8. do not listen to this, whatsoever.

9. Haha yes.

CCC's have a lot of chemicals that you don't want to take large amounts of, if you value your liver that is.

10. haha its whatever ill do them all day over tussin i trip way harder been doin it for over a year and no problems:hello:

11. DO NOT listen to this guy he has no idea what he is saying

12. ya i know not to do triple ccc's
    but is it worth it to go back and get another 2 bottles or should i just down this one?

13. Nahh , don't down that one dude. Honestly , I'll give you probably the best advice on this. Pickup a bottle or two (might be pushing it if you can't handle yourself I'm warning you.) of Zicam Cough Max Spray. The one with ONLY Dxm in it. It has 400mgs of Dxm in each bottle. Unscrew the cap and drink it. Zicam is concentrated so it gets into the bloodstream quicker and in about 20 minutes it will hit you like a brick wall aha. Plus it's only a shot of liquid. Taste AWFUL though. And it's hard to get the taste out of your mouth.

14. downing that bottle will be as equally as dumb as taking triple C's because what makes triple Cs so bad is the guaifinesin in em. i'd just go get another bottle.

15. my friend does this... He is 17, has a baby, and is in jail...

16. Zicam Cough Max Melts 30mg in one tablet :eek:

GoBLIN knows where its at

17. Looks like you have the right idea here. Zicam was my favorite way to robotrip until my store put them behind the counter and put out some new stuff without DXM. I liked it because I cannot stand the taste of robo or anything else without eventually puking. So I always have to go the gelcap or the Max Spray if I can find it.