Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow out of Nowhere!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheyGaveMeaGun?, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Who freaking knew. One week a bowl pack would get me ripped for hours. Now it might get me good for an hour. I used to smoke once a week (maybe), now its rare for me to not smoke for a few hours.

So after my worrying...Am I now considered a "seasoned toker?":hippie:

2. if you have to ask the question then you still have a long way to go

3. smoke 'til ya drop mon :hippie:

4. Same thing here!

I used to smoke on weekends, at parties and whatnot, and then it spread to a lunch here and there, and now its daily, doing it two times is a very low day =\ It sorta just snuck up on me

5. No a few weeks or months of smoking multiple times a day doesn't qualify you as "seasoned". To me its not all about how much you smoke, its about how much you know. Now the easiest way to learn something/about something is by trying it, its not the only way. You don't have to smoke every 3 hours to be "seasoned" you just have to know your shit :smoke:

6. No man you just began.

But seriously, if it's bothering you and you have stuff to do that isn't getting done than get a hold of it before it gets worse.

7. You have to at least be able to successfully grow before your CONSIDERED
    a seasoned toker.

You would have to be able to share MANY MANY experiences
    and the knowledge you have picked up along the way.

8. I agree with this. When i first discovered this forum, I was like holy shit.. seasoned tokers!? That totally fits me!:D:smoke:

9. #10 oldskoolgrower, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Tolerance has nothing to do with seasoning. Seasoning is about knowledge of the plant, it's uses, and IMNSHO one's ability to balance their use of cannabis with life's other priorities.

EDIT:
    I wouldn't go quite as far as to say one must grow to be a Seasoned Toker. It certainly doesn't hurt but I think one can be quite seasoned and never ever grow.

10. When you smoke to the point where you are like "If i have one more toke, i will die" And then toke twice that amount, while dancin' with a hoolahoop on one foot...Consider yourself seasonsed. Lightly.

11. You are seasoned when you get up and smoke without question just out of habbit and routine.

12. Shit, I need to stop reading so much shit about weed on the web and then trying it. I've done edibles, I've made hash, I've made brownies, firecrackers, and wierd other shit. I'm growing, I smoke out of habit, and I get dissapointed when I run out, and I'll walk around for 8 hours just to get a damn nickel bag.
    And all this in a matter of 2 months of my first toke. Oh my.
    I could at least consider myself somewhat "Seasoned".

13. Throw oregano over yourself...then your seasoned.

Technically.

But it doesn't have anything to do with how much you smoke.

14. ive been blazin every day for lil over a year. we've been to way too many parties, got with too many chicks, cruised on way too many streets, ran from too many cops, and done too much crazy shit high as fuck, and i hope im not seasoned cuz i wanna keep doin crazy shit

15. Nah bro, that makes you a pothead.