Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wow!?! online pot logging... what the!?!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cyberether, Jul 11, 2002.

1. check this out... i found this tonight... somebody built a site that allows you to log your pot smoking.

it gives you crazy charts like duration of high, tokes by time of day and duration of high. it even tracks your stash price giving you a cost per toke! you get your own url. nuts!

anyhow, has anybody else seen this thing?
    http://www.qlogger.com/about/samplelog.log?logtype=13

2. wht kind of retard would actually write down every time they got high? what a waste of life.

3. I agree with look closer. This chart seems way to anal for a stoner to do.

4. wheres the love you guys!?...

5. why waste all that time analyzing your high, when you can just... enjoy life?

where's the love?? hey, whatever people want to do that's fine, but man... that's a little too... much... for my personal tastes. but we all have our funky lil quirks

to each their own :D
    xo~