WOW not sure where to post.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dtbrake, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Today i was sitting in my truck at lunch and i looked down and i saw a strange plant growing out of the carpet. after closer inspection i see that it is very much indeed a marijuana plant growing. at this point in time it has stretched to nearly 5 inches and is beautiful green. i angle my truck at work to give it the most sunlight and leave my dor open when ever possible for it to receive better light. wasn't sure if this belong in the outdoor section or indoor. will post a picture later tonight. its to bad it wont make it to adult hood it would be pretty awesome to smoke some truck weed. :smoke:

2. Did you plant it there?

3. Nope seed a seed that had been dropped and pushed down in the carpet and kick pan. i guess when we had this last big rain some leaked in the seal and germinated it.

4. wtf pics or it didnt happen

5. a seed growing out of a carpet? da fuck?

[​IMG]

6. i decided i should transplant the planet into some soil the best i could without destroying it completely it wouldn't have lived anyway why not give it a chance to fill my lungs with joy.

7. so watever happened here.... i cant see the pic. thats funny as shit tho

8. yea I call bull shit there is no way it got that long, maybe sprout a tap root but thats about it

and WTF are you do ing smoking stuff with seeds in it anyways?

9. What kinda nasty ass truck do you have where a plant can germinate, take root, get nutrients, and flourish in your carpet? Clean your damn truck.

10. Haha i believe

11. this sounds legit, I have seen little plants sprouting on the carpet at the bottom of the step from my house to back porch. :D that's crazy