Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wow never trust anyone!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankyshit08, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Today i hit up my dank connect in he always keys me in on deals in lets me kno wen hes buying in bulk etc.so he gave me a deal to split an oz with him he was getting the o for 160 in its legit dank so i said yeah ill pitch in 80 for a half hella deal...so i go meet him he told me he had to work in will b back i asked to front he said he didnt have enough thats why he asked me to go in on a o with him in i can usually trust him from previous deals where i gave him money before thought today was kno diff.
    But time comes to meet up for the dank in no texts back so i call the fucker in he has the phoned turned off.WTF so im lost on wat to do to get the money back i mean i kno where the dude works lives in i kno what he drives i mean i guess something could have came up but should atleast lemme kno but its watever lemme kno what i should do...in im high in had to get off my chest

2. well u now know not to trust people, especially when it comes to money, people will literally go insane when it comes to money and if some people had the choice, they will kill u and take whatever u have. thats life. but as of now, honestly u can try talking to him but to me its not worth a dispute and potentially having something happen to u, cut your losses and just learn from your mistakes, everyone makes them. good luck

3. Does this guy know that you know where he works, lives, and what he drives?

4. yeah he does plus weve none eachother for cple years tho thats why i dont understand why he'd rip me off in i was a good buyer.o well ill just try to get ahold of him if i dont ill just take the loss still fucked up tho

5. Maybe there really is just a mess up?
    He won't keep his phone off forever. When it's on, and THEN he still does not pick up, then there is a big problem. I say, try to stay calm, smoke a bowl, and try to hope it's going to work out in the morning. Otherwise, break his jaw :D

just kidding. don't do that. Cut, and learn the loss is what's best..
    but seriously, smoke another bowl :smoke:

6. Yea don't try to get revenge for this petty crap, shit happens man and now you see how it goes down. The number one rule of buying is to never front money.
    I did that once for a half and lost a good amount of cash.
    The last time I fronted money was just for a dime bag, but the dude showed up with some rediculously dank shit.

7. I usually don't give a flying fuck about punctuation and grammar on this forum because it IS a stoner's paradise, but fuck dude... you typed know for no. That's NOT a shorter way to type no, just so you know. If you're posting with your phone, you have a little bit of leeway, but come on... English is good on an English forum.

As for the topic of your post... I doubt the guy is ripping you off if you've been a loyal customer for a while. Maybe he's in a bind and needed to shut his phone off for a while. Tomorrow he'll probably call and apologize for making you worry, and smoke you up when you go pick up your cut.

8. Learned that the hard way to. Had a good hook up on the chronic out in cali where i just moved to from tx. Met these "homies" or so called homies. Once i let them in my house they realized i had nice shit. Didn't think it would come to robbing me while i invite them over to party and get drunk. Ends up i get raped in the ass. about 3k of shit pocketed.
    TRUST NO ONE.

9. same shit happened to me man... that mother fucker doesnt know what hes got coming :mad:

10. In the words of Miley Cyrus, Everybody makes mistakes.

11. damn dude miley cyrus said that? hmmm i shouldve said something different then hahaha

12. wait a while and cool off. For all you know it could be as simple as he lost his phone or the battery ran out.

13. He may have gotten popped. Never know. Or its possible he is running all over the place trying to get your bud. I just don't see the logic of ripping someone off that knows personal details. I think he would anticipate seeing/talking to you in the near future and at least having to explain himself. It just doesn't seem logical. Anyways...Good Luck hombre.

14. haha my bad on the spelling i was high in just gettin everything outta my head in onto here...but still no word in yeah im clueless to why he would to especially i kno everything abt the dude..owell..I JUST WANT SOME DANK lol

15. My guy actually pulled something similar just the other day...

He OWES me an 1/8th of some good mids, I threw him some when it was late at night and he was short, I smoked him out over the weekend because I know he has some good connects.

Either way he's supposed to be able to hook up an oz of dank for 400 or less and when I called him he rushed me off the phone, then text me "yo man I dont want to handle business on the phone anymore"

I was fine and when I text "aight when we want to talk?" He says "I dunno," and I asked about that night, no answer. I gave it a day, Im calling him in a bit, if he dicks with me again Im going to his house.

The kid lives in my hood and I've known him over ten years, but you dont fuck with peoples money. I figure it could be anything and hes trying to be safe but hes not even making an effort, its one thing when Im trying to get something off him, but he fucking owes me.

One last thing, we used to be best friends then drifted apart after school but I still see him and sometimes bleezy ride, but we aren't really "friends," anymore, either way the kid acts hard but owes me money, which I will be getting one way or another.