wow never been that scared

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by misterchevy94, Feb 17, 2009.

1. ^Ya but since when has that ever stopped them?

2. damn dude id give u some rep for this but unfortunatley i dont know how,

Op i dont get how u got an Oz smoked A blunt and had three gs left. IF that really is the case and u were exagerating then u got RIPPED THE FUCK OFF.

3. haha that was a pretty good comeback

4. Yeah but it kind of seems like you're trying to get them off your ass, and through a cop's eyes that means you have something to hide. You know what cops are like, if they don't like the look of you they'll find any reason they can to pull you over.

5. dude like 89% of posts on this entire site contain some kind of seplling error. who cares.

to the OP, dude cops are scary to deal with while high. one time my friends and i were toking in car in some alley way and a patrol car drove past us. we thought nothing of it first but then it came back and they got out and knocked on the windows. we were all high and smelled like weed, the guy in the driver's seat was shaking just like you said you were and they asked if we'd seen a black guy around -__- cause the thought a black guy had been smoking there and not us...even though it was pretty racist, especially since none of us is white, but at least we got out of it. anyways i feel ya on that one.

6. spelling correctly is an easier way of communicating properly. you fail.

7. It would have been less racist to say he was looking for a black guy who had been smoking weed if you were white, as opposed to some other non-black minority?

How would that have made it less racist?

(I ask because you said it was especially racist because you guys aren't white)

8. i normally not a troll.. i swear... but when i was reading this post i was cracking up..
    decite

9. i didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings

10. #30 thedon420, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

my IQ's aruond 130, but I always subconsciously fuck up my D's ant T's
    _______________________________________________________^