wow my life just turned into hell.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by d.m.t dreams, Oct 16, 2009.

1. im 18 and live at home in california SD.
    well ive been smoking pot since 15 and always had those problems when getting caught smoking.

well im 18 and thought my parents didint care no more if i smoke.

story>
    well i can take my driving license on Nov2 and i have to go to school everyday. So i take one of my parents car and go to school like normal. i was out of college at 3 and was thinking of picking up some weed. so i call my younger cuzin if he wants any.(he and his older brothers and i always smoke together and they r super chill). well he said he wanted a gram so i drove straight to pick up some. after that i went to his house and he came outside and told me to put it in the mail box. i got home like normal but going up my street my mom got home early so i was caught. my mom didint want me driving without my license but by the end of the day i convinced her to let me take the car to school until Nov2. (Well here is the wtf part). im eating dinner with my dad and uncle when my cuzin texts me (did u leave the bud.)im like of course and he said it was not there.
    well we thought it was one of the black kids that were in the street because there was allot of them there.so later at night my super chill (u can go to a party and come at 1 in the morning aunt calls my house)she nows my mom is crazy strict sometimes.
    well my aunt has caught my cuzin smoking with his other cuzins and i used to go to his house all the time.
    well she calls and says in spanish.(me:hello aunt:is your mom there me:she taking a shower aunt:in a pissed voice says tell her to call me back and hung up.

so im like wtf and call my cuzin right. he answers and im like wtf did your mom just call my house kinda pissed? Cuzin: ya they found the bud on the floor. Me:wtf how? so we decide to leave the phone on talk so she cant get through and talk to my mom. so later he texts me (just tell your mom.) before this message i was hanging with my old uncle watching the 70 show.(he used to smoke and drink sometimes, something that my parents have not done.only rarely drink. so when i get this message i was getting worried so i get all my drug stuff under my bed and put it in a plastic bag and toss it out the window which leads to my back yard. Then, my cuzin called and said if your mom doesint answer they guna go to your house and im like wtf why? he said he was not smoking it and that he was selling it and he told me to not give out my connects and to lie.

so finally my aunt gets through the line with my mom. my mom was pissed because the phone rang like 3 times but i keeped hanging up.

mom:who is playing with the phone!!!
    aunt:im not playing this is important.
    mom:eek:h hi
    aunt:your son and mine r consuming and selling drugs.
    mom:what. and she started crying.
    so they give me the holy shit what did u do talk including my uncle. and i told them that he got caught and that he just confessed to all the people he was smoking with them and she called all the parents.
    mi actually stopped smoking for a hole month and havint gone to my cuzins house in like 2 months. so i thought i was safe because i kinda didint have that much evidence right.

yeaterday at night my mom is just going insane and depressed
    she doesn't stop crying and cant sleep witch is worse now.(she had trouble sleeping)
    well now i cant drive and she gives me these wtf talks>

mom:if god would like to take me to heaven i would because im so disgusted with u.
    mom:now all r family now u do drugs
    mom:now u cant get a job because it will be in your system for months, and r all of u gay now to. because im a nurse and i now what people that do drugs do.
    im an only child and everything was guna be in my name when my parents die and now she is telling me that she is changing everything because she has worked to dam hard to leave it to a druggy.
    she is 60 and and really am convinced that she is not mentally stable.

this made me so depressed that im smoking more and lost total sekf confidence.

i would move out but i dont have the balls.
    i just have 100 bucks no job no car im just sad and lost.
    sorry if i miss spelled im high.

2. lmao. seriously?!

3. doesn't sound too bad dude. just assure your mom that you only smoke on occasion and you, in no way, are selling drugs. just say you gave him some cause he smokes occasionally too and wanted you to give him some.

this will probably all be over and gone in 2 weeks max

4. that sucks, good luck.

5. Ya that sucks, but why would you automatically assume whoever took your weed was black. This really offends me because that's probably the most racist thing i have heard in a long time. Weed is smoked by 140+ million people worldwide, and i'm pretty sure the majority of the people that are slanging aren't even black... - rep dude sorry.

6. Why do you have this thread posted in 2 different spots?

Your whole post makes you sound like you're 14...:rolleyes:

So does the other one you posted about smokin vicodins...at the very end of this post you say "sorry if i miss spelled im high"...but in the vicodin thread, the first thing you say is you're out of bud...that's why you were wanting to know about smokin hydrocodone...

If your cousin's sellin the weed, than hook up with him and both of ya can move out on your own :wave:

Put your poor Mom out of misery

7. ^^This..

I couldn't even read the whole post!

8. Pretty sure he said there were black kids in the street. I know if i saw someone in the street and i put something in the mailbox and it went missing i would assume it was them whether they were black or not.:eek:

9. Haha... smoking vicodin? Wow... please... don't post the same thing twice.

10. thats what i said. wow people just over react sometimes.

11. Ya i know that they were on the street, but it's the fact that he went out of his way to state the kids were black. He could have just said "it could have been someone off the street." And knowing San Diego, it's pretty easy to tell who live in what neighborhoods and from the OP i'm assuming it's not a predominantly black neighborhood.

12. -rep right back at u sorry.

13. Dude honestly, I'm having a hard time believing your 18. To do that is very childish and immature, not to mention you posted this thread in multiple forums, if anyone else hasn't noticed by now, and i'm pretty sure that's against the rules...

14. wow stop assuming shit.
    its in middle of fucking skyline where the apartments r. if they were a bunch of white mexican kids i would of said they took it because they watched me put it there.

15. I don't think he meant to be racist, just maybe a little ignorant, and DEFINITELY NOT 18.

16. WTF why are you double quoting if you aren't even proving a point? You basically just helped my argument, that i don't care whether the kid was black, white, yellow, orange or even fucking purple. You could easily say some kids could have stole it and the story would still be the same, there's no reason to single out people just for the color of their skin.

17. ok u win. im the most racist person in this world. thanks for helping me salve my problem.

18. No Problem! :devious:

19. lol...too funny! :p

20. OP, if you and your cousins are making your mom and aunt get that upset, STOP SMOKING WEED TIL YOU MOVE OUT! guess what, you live in her house so you live under her rules. it's no ones fault but your own so stop bitching about your fuck ups