wow my friend is screwed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bfitz99, Jul 1, 2009.

1. ok so i got a crazy story for you guys and its a story about a kid ive known since like 3rd grade (im a junior in college now)...ok so this kid is one of the craziest kids i know...he went to a good school called umass amherst (im sure some of you know this school...it is notorious for partying). he has been doin harder drugs since this year like xtc, coke, and lsd and probly some shit i dont know about too. he has a long history of concussions and has fucked his frontal lobe up...so everything he does he is SUPER aggresive about and he has been recently been diagnosed as bipolar (he refuses to believe it...he doesnt take his presribed meds either)

ok so when he really really started goin downhill was on 420 when i saw him lose his mind on shrooms and he has done them plenty of times...then like 4 days later he did it again with some other kids. so he starts telling people this crazy ass story and he said that he was robbed at gunpoint in Boston and they took all his shit (my friend was on something...idk what tho)...so he eventually met up with this meth head and the guy said he could stay at his place for the night cuz my friend had no ride or way home. my friend said that he saw this guy about to do a line of meth and saw a huge wad of cash in this guys pocket...so my friend hits this guy when hes about to do the line and just didnt stop...he says he beat the fuck outta him and also said he STABBED THIS GUY IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD...and thats the end of the story

well everybody who knows this kid knows he is crazy and we thought he had hallucinated this or just completely made it up bc of his manic/bipolar behavior. he said this happened a few days after 420 and no one has believed a word of it bc the story keeps on changing everytime he told it...so a few days ago he got a letter in the mail from the boston courts saying that this guy is pressing charges...the neighbors saw my friend leave the house and said he was completely fine but the methhead was completely fucked up and was bleeding a shitload lol...nobody believed this kid for the longest time and now he could be getting fucked...it really sucks and i hope he doesnt go to jail...he has a previosu record but nothin outstanding...just underage drinkin and maybe a weed charge...i really feel bad for the kid cuz he was most likely fucked up and didnt realize the magnitude of what he actually did

2. ... i wonder how he survived a stabbing to the back of the head:eek: FUCKED UP

3. ya apparently it wasnt a hard stab but he still stabbed him...shit is crazy...i still cant believe its true lol...i just found out yesterday