Wow. Most fucked up thing ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by leanpocket, May 24, 2009.

1. Today my homeboy from out of state came to visit me because he wanted to see what the herb was burning like here. So he tells me hes coming at noon today he ended up getting here at 7 because he had to make a few stops around his town. He eventually shows up and shows me his money and counts it in front of me, its one thousand dollars. He asks me where I can get a pound of mid from so I was like yeah I know someone who can get it for 900 straight. The dude I go through I known him for 7 years ever since middle school because we lived in the same town forever, and we are friends pretty much because I chill there all the time. I call him up and hes like yeah its straight come on over. My friend and I hop on my car and ride to his house.

When we get there to his house we all just chill and smoked a quick blunt. Friend does his transaction gets what he wanted. And when we were walking out the front door 5 people in ski masks kick the door down and have pistols pointed in my face. My friend drops the pound on the ground and one of the guys pistol whips him in the face and he fell to the ground. So theres me I get pistol whipped too in the fucking ear and I lost equilibrium and fell to the ground not being able to do shit. And my friend who traps is in the living room down the hall way trying to but bullets in his revolver and one of the chumps sees him and runs over to him and says stop and drop the gun. Then the rest of the 4 chumps go over to him and start beating the shit out of him with everything kicking him whiles hes on the ground. While me, my friend, my dealer are all on the ground in the living room on the ground those 5 chumps go into his closet where my dude keeps his herb in one of those 100 picnic tubs with a lock on it, and they take it out the house with my friends pound he just bought. Those assholes stole probably 6 pounds of mid and a QP of purps from everyone in the house.

I know my dealer didn't set us up because he got it the worst out of all of us, I don't know what was wrong with him but he was bleeding all from the face and unconscious. I pick him up because I was the only one able to move and I lay down in the backseat of my car. I literally did not know what to do in this situation because I don't want to get the fuzz involved or even call paramedics because theres a chance fuzz shows up and tries to search his house I didn't want that to happen because I don't know what else he keeps hidden in there. My friend from AL is still laying unconscious I sit him up and carry him to passenger seat of my car. I drive home first and set my friend in my bathtub so I don't got to drag him across town to the hospital because he said he was fine. I drop my dealer off at the hospital and just leave because I don't want to explain anything, other than I put his id in his front pocket of his shirt. I'm home now. Fuck my city.

• Like Like x 1
  2. if that actually happened, that really fucking sucks.

but i am having trouble believing this

3. Its a bit hard to believe all this but that is fucking harsh dude. If your friend is still out of it in a little while he should go to the doctors. he might have a concussion.

This type of shit happens a lot to dealers. which is why so many of them are either sketched out, affiliated with some sort of crazy motherfuckers with guns, or keep a gun in every room of the house. This type of shit seriously happens, and the only thing you can really do is just move on, and maybe get out of the goddamn city man, shit is fucked up there.

4. shit man.. i dont know what to say.

keep us updated on the situation of your dealer/friend

you in atl?

5. he's from GA. I believe it

6. I was in Macon, Georgia. Can't believe this shit happened

7. wow that blows dick...thats why i dont hang around dealers...pick up and go

8. that's awful, bro. but it sounds like you did the best that you could to help 'em out.
    props to you man. keep us updated.

9. I'm from georgia too what hospital is it cuz private run hospitals won't bring the law in and government run ones will.

10. At least no one got shot.

11. word, remember that leanpocket

12. Thanks prohibition!

13. #13 leanpocket, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    My friend and I both got concussions. My friend doesn't even remember what happened yesterday. My dealer is at houston medical center, but I doubt that the police will show up at his house and look through it. I have no idea what is wrong with him at this point, but I'll for sure be going up there today and checking up on him to see if hes ok

14. I figured out who one of the people were who broke in and stole everything. I'm really wondering if I should get some people and hit a lick right back on this dude with some of my buds

• Like Like x 1
  15. ah rival dealers maybe?

16. i know i would

17. Now, Ive seen all sorts of shit happen and been in many siuations, could be rival dealers, I know it wasnt no narcs/cops because you didnt include anyone pulling out badges.

Now, it couldve been a setup for your dealer to make a easy 900, because its funny the minute you pick up a pound, is the minute shit likes this gets popped off.

Right after you made the call, the dealer couldve called his guys for like a setup just to robb yall out of 900. Dealers will do this shit. I never had it happened to me, because people know not to pull shit like that. I make relations with my dealers, so Im good. Anyhow - You might wanna check this shit out a bit more. Friend

18. And let me add this, How the hell would a pound of some good mids cost 900? It should be 1500 at least, unless it was some dirty dirty regs

19. you bring up a point but if i set up someone for good cash i would not let them beat me senseless like they seemed to do interesting thoughts though

20. I don't know if it was rival dealers because my dealer doesn't really sell to a lot of people just like a group of like 6 people who just buy from him because they think its safe because hes a white guy.

It may have been a set up, I'm not pretty sure though because I don't think my dude would set himself up to get beaten senselessly.

It's usually good mid, a lot of people who plant out here in rural georgia grow up some pretty decent mids. I've never heard of 1500 around here a stack is probably the max