Wow....life is kicking my ass.

Discussion in 'General' started by Foniac, Nov 6, 2007.

1. So...I haven't been around for a while.

Basically, I'm taking almost 22 credits right now in college. That alone is enough to make you want to put a gun in your mouth.

On top of that I'm working 35 hours a week to pay my rent.

If I'm not at class, I'm at work, and if I'm not at work, I'm asleep.

I haven't seen my girl in two weeks. I haven't even spoken to some of my friends in the last month.

Uggggghhh.

2. Your life's not that bad man...

3. Keep on truckin soldier! Sounds like you have your priorities in line. I know how ya feel. Paying your way through school and getting good grades was almost impossible for me. Good luck man and keep it up.

4. damn 22 credits is fuckin insane man! good luck to all your feats bro. put your mind to it and its yours man.

5. Okay. Well. I guess all I can really say is...do almost a double credit load at an accredited university, while being totally self-sufficient and paying your own way through it.

6. I hate to say it, but that sounds pretty great man. You seem like you're really putting effort into succeeding in life. Better that then doing nothing with your life. Consider yourself lucky :wave:

7. Yeah dude, I did that shit... Ran outta money and had to leave school :( But it was a real good time. You lean a lot about your self... It was one of the best experiences of my life. Hell while you're goin through it, but afterwards you'll look back and be like "it was worth it" :)

8. bummer, hows your stash been lookin? hopefully decent.

9. he never said life was bad, he said its hard, stressful.

just keep working at it man, youll be so proud of yourself when its all said and done.

10. damn, why 22 credits? what's your major? If you do 15 credits every semester you will usually graduate in 4-5 years for any major.

11. I've been there b4. just take it one day at a time.

12. All I know is if I were paying for that myself I would definitely not want to pay that huge hunk of money I'd just feel more stressed...I split it up and do it slowly, not rushing life just live it out and be paying that at a later tiem but best of luck to ya man and have fun while doin it, peace.

13. Keep it up.

14. Keep on doing it man, if your girl really loves you she will understand that u are trying to improve your future..

keep on kicking ass man, good karma will come your way in the end.......

15. keep on keepin on, man.

If you give up, you know what happens?

Well... look at what happened to the GC guild in WoW. :(

16. We had GC WoW guild?

17. Yea, I'm the only one that ever made it anywhere, heh. Still the only one playing.

Can't do anything with the guild, though, because Foniac was, or still is leader.

18. Damn Foniac, thats what I call a full load. Keep it up man, but don't spread yourself too thin. Good Luck.

19. Damn man! That's a serious amount of work right there!

As the others put it, better to be succeeding and workin your tail off then being lazy and amounting to nothing. Sounds like you have a great future ahead of yourself, based on your work ethic.