Wow - let's suit up !

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tkza, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Hey guys,

So I played for about a month a few years ago, got up to level 15 and was just messing around.

Decided today after quite a few years to download legion and then updated my subscription.

I loaded my level 15 character with great anticipation to realise I couldn't remember what the hell I was doing :/ the icons make no sense and suffice it to say I can't even remember how to play.

I've managed to kill a few things and die several times in the process but I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun of WoW.

I kinda bought a pc just to jump on WoW, was an avid ps4 gamer but fancied trying a game I loves playing but ended up having to stop because I ended up with a broken pc and with console games making an impression I forgot about WoW.

Would love to try and get back in to the game. I've tried looking at a few reviews but just can't seem to gey everything together.

If there is anyone out there that fancies chatting and gaming feel free to drop me a shout. Could use a hand remembering stuff and miasing the social aspect of gaming a bit.

Also anyone that likes to 420 and game :) ?

2. You pretty much missed the hay day of wow. Which was back in the 2000s now it's just a watered down casual MMORPG. Not too bad an legion is hella fun but not the same.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Not too fussed about a hay day. I like blasting magic into my enemies faces hahaha!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anyone kicking about? What server?

5. Guh i miss WoW, i use to buy my months in gold until they upped the price to a ridiculous 90k a month. =(