WoW Legion Pre-Patch

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Reth, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Who's made their DHs and already done some invasions? Because if you haven't you should.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I dinged 100 quickly on one. Very jealous of their charge. I wish wars could do the same.

Still can't get into modern WoW. It was all downhill since Cata.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Exactly. Case in point, two replies since OP posted this thread. WoW is broken and the premis behind it long lost. They should implement legacy servers but even that's far too little far too late.....

4. Eh to each his own my friend. I'm currently enjoying the changes and rework and so are alot of others. Albeit it is too easy. But like I discovered in D3 if it isn't easy people won't play. And they figure they will make more from the casual market. Other than that it's ok not great.

5. Ugh as much as I hate to admit it I bought the expansion just to give it a try and as much as I want to hate it it kind of has me hooked for the moment, will have to see what endgame is like. As to the too easy, I mean you kind of can set your own difficulty, just pull more mobs at one time.

6. It's sooo easy to make gold in this expac it's not even funny. My brother sold 3 demon steel arm guards yesterday for 20-25k a pop. Leather workers are making the most.

7. I thought transmog was stupid as hell when it first came out now I kind of like it, keep the classic look haha.
    [​IMG]

8. Most of the order hall transmogs are cut down versions of the Pandaria challenges way back. C