Wow, last night..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Street, Nov 2, 2008.

1. #1 Street, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
    I got pretty fucked up. Started taking shots around 7PM, and didn't stop til 2am, which was.. really 3am. I had to have taken 10+ shots of Jager, at least 5 or 6 beers, and I popped 3mg's of xanax. Let me remind you again, I was FUCKED up, and it awesome. But man, fucking bitches are crazy. This girl was there that I used to talk to months ago, and I hadn't seen her in a while, and after a few shots, the crazy was unleashed. I don't understand how some girls act so retarded when they're "drunk." It pisses me the fuck off, fuck girls like that. But yeah, blunts were smoked continuously all night, along with rips from my new bong. And of course, me being fucked up and all, I still thought of you guys GC!

"This is for you Grass City."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9b_ERHqDk

Who would have planned it better to have the last shot of the video be of me starting to cough up my lung soon after that hit? LOL

But yeah, it was a good night. Hooked up with 2 different girls, they took some good photos I have to get off them. I played 5 games of beer pong, and lost only once. I mean, yeah this may seem like nothing to some of you, but don't get me wrong, I love getting drunk, I do it a lot. I also smoke, a shit load, but I haven't drank that much while on xanax in a long ass time, and if any of you have done something of the same, you'll know how I felt, cause I was gonnne.

This was about halfway through the night.
    [​IMG]

Yeah fucked.

Just thought I'd share though.
    How was everyone's night?!