Wow just wow!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by badboy287, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Disclaimer: The video contains footage that some may find disturbing. And will make you VERY angry , so if you are currently in a good mood please don't watch.

Not sure if the video will be against policy, as it is fairly disturbing so I will not embed it, if you want to see it, simply search "step father abuses son" on YouTube.

2. if i ever saw that guy in another life i would sharpen a cheese grater, staple gun his bitch ass to dry ice, and slowly start grating pieces off him starting from his nose, then fingers, then dick, then take a bat and break his knee caps, then take wire cutters and clip off his eyelids. then stab him with a metal pen through the back of his ribs, take a razor and carve the name satan on his tongue, clip off his tongue, then pour battery acid on his face until he was no more..

3. Man the part where he fucking picked the kid up by his neck then started pummeling him. Too fucking much I shut that shit off. Don't watch the video guys :mad::mad::mad:

i'm usually not one to wish violence onto others but I hope this sadistic fuck gets what is coming to him in prison.

4. Did he get charged with battery and attempted murder?

5. what is he trying to toughen this kid up or something? im pretty sure if i were the real father i would go to jail and mop the floor with this man.

6. thats exactly what it looks like. seems like he's trying like turn his kid into some fighter or some shit from a young age. whoever filmed it should get just as much punishment as this "father" too i think

7. cant see vid

8. Yeah he got arrested..haha hope he enjoys prison for awhile. Who's filming? probably the mom, hope she gets arrested for allowing that.

9. why was this being filmed?

10. ^^^Yeah.

And how is it allowed to be on youtube?

11. Properly as evidence... I hope. Maybe it got leaked? Happens all the time

12. [quote name='"Lavions"']cant see vid[/quote]

I didn't embed the vid, you would have to look it up.

13. ah sorry, my bad

14. [quote name='"bluntisblunt"']if i ever saw that guy in another life i would sharpen a cheese grater, staple gun his bitch ass to dry ice, and slowly start grating pieces off him starting from his nose, then fingers, then dick, then take a bat and break his knee caps, then take wire cutters and clip off his eyelids. then stab him with a metal pen through the back of his ribs, take a razor and carve the name satan on his tongue, clip off his tongue, then pour battery acid on his face until he was no more..[/quote]

Ill like your methods. Make sure to inject him with a high end adrenaline so he doesnt pass out from the pain. Gotta make sure hes conscious for the whole thing, otherwise hes not really being tortured.

Lol.

15. Apparently this occurred In Malaysia, and the video was posted on Facebook by the individual, I believe it will be removed by YouTube soon enough.
    What's scary is what if the idiot didn't film and post this, even though I'm sure many more children go through shit like this without the advantage of it being publicized,
    I for one wish I could have ten minutes in the cage with him.

Here's the original story:

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/police-arrested-mechanic-in-connection-with-child-abuse-case-1.185191

16. [quote name='"nolastnamex"']Yeah he got arrested..haha hope he enjoys prison for awhile. Who's filming? probably the mom, hope she gets arrested for allowing that.[/quote]

Its a woman filming, and seeing what he's doing to that poor kid I wouldn't be surprised if she got the works also for standing up to him, its not uncommon with such a coward. But who knows.

17. As awful as this is, that kid has some stones for continuing to stand in front of his dad and taking that beating. I'd hate to be the kid on the playground who pisses him off lol.

18. he just did it because he was too scared not to

that kid is gonna probably end up a serial killer

19. All kinds of things end up on youtube from time to time.

20. How is a fine in anyway ever a proper punishment for child abuse??