Wow, Jack in the Box.

Discussion in 'General' started by Gr0wSm0k3S3ll, Jun 9, 2009.

1. im not from the south and im in north carolina for vacation and i just had Jack in the Box for the first time. i feel so effin good now that i ate it, like i feel really relaxed and happy, it was so effin good. Dont know why i posted this, mostly because i feel great and im really bored. P.s. any statesville tokers?

2. yeah JIB is great munchie food, had em where i used to l;ive, dont have em here, and i miss them, nothing like a cheeburger @ 4 am

3. Hey...... fuck fuck fuckedy fuck... You can say it ya know:eek:

4. Nothin better than a Big Cheeseburger for a buck 29.

5. hmmm, now you gotta come to Cali and try some of our In N' Out burgers.

6. Crap in a Bag has some good breakfast deals, but man is the food greasy as hell!

7. yes this for sure ^

i had jack in the crack once and it sucked. i'd rather go to del taco and get food poisoning there..

8. I love dem Cheesy Potato Wedges from there.

9. We dont have any Jack In the Boxes at the Jersey Shore. However I do always see commericials for them here and when im high I get real angry at the TV for showing something that I cant get.

10. I mess with Sonic....

11. Just makes it taste that much better. :D

12. 10 minutes away from heaven up here :yay:
    OP, youve never expierenced a double double in n out burger with animal style fries :yummy: but after you do theres no going back.

13. Its all about the Five Guys Burgers

[​IMG]

14. Pickles on a hamburger is sacrilegious!

15. animal style fries?? haha i have never heard of them, what are they. and i had curly fries when i went to jib i love curly fries.

16. yeah truely you haven't discovered the wonders of quality fast food until you have eaten at in n' out.

17. Taco Burgers! :smoking:

18. I've never had Jack in the Box :( ...

19. really? is there just none out there in canada or what?

20. Pretty much.

As far as fast food goes its all McDicks, Wendys, Burger King, Harveys and Subway/Mr Sub.

There are really awesome places in each town, but not a lot of franchise fast food places, and the food is not near as ungodly cheap as you guys have it.