wow. j hook.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by longbongs, Aug 31, 2011.

1. #1 longbongs, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    all i can say is: wow. ingredients are as follows, all 18.8:

j hook from lhs
    pyrex glass inline precooler
    grav labs ice pinch bowl

so insane. leave some love.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. And that's how you make a modular bubbler ladies and gents.

3. delicate but effective. It's nice but be careful!

4. Ya looks a little delicate. But nice.

What'd you pay for the j hook?

5. How do those bowls work?

6. lol @ superfast jellyfish

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVm8KvF32qk]Gorillaz - Superfast Jellyfish (Official Visual Video) - YouTube[/ame]

7. i paid 35 usd i believe.

magic and gum drops. you don't really have to worry about any pulling through (maybe a little). but with a precooler/ ashcatcher its great. absolutely no resistance what so ever.

8. nice i love J hooks...i am looking for another one but they are hard to find around my way....i bought the Wildrok one with the inline and i use the Jhook with my inline, my pillbottle ash catcher, my 18.8 pieces if i want a dry sherlock, or my other small precoolers like the Molino.

PUFFER

9. I've been looking for a nice j hook ever since I got my bad ass mighty chalice circ ac. But my lhs was lagging, kept telling me they were getting them In a week. So i just bought a shitty weed star hook and a black leaf four arm downstem off this site. Hopefully im happy

10. nice pick up definitely something that would get used both as a bubbler and ashcater on a bong

11. i think you'll be pleased. the only thing i don't like about buying online is you can't take a look at the exact piece you're getting.

depending on your preferences, you should get a sick bowl for it too. i'm thinking that an ice pinch slide is almost TOO smooth, but i love it. you can't really rip for very long because it just fills up so quickly.

hound your lhs to get some decent j hooks!

12. Ya I know right. they keep telling me their about to get a shipment of jhooks and 180 gridded downstems and each time I've gone in there they haven't gotten anything, kinda sad.

13. #13 twin2, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The weedstar Jhook is pretty nice; it's huge. Lol

14. Cool. Not to big right? But for twenty bucks I'm not really trippin, I needed the downstem anyway so it wasn't a big deal to throw the j hook in. Bummer was the gc shop only had it in 14.5mm. So I had to settle for that even though most of my attachments are 18. Whatever I got an adapter