Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow, I've just realised something really important

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by snewww, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Well, I was gonna post about how I got high for free in my t-break (not really one per say) and how cool it was, until I realised this. I have been abusing the thing. I enjoy it SO MUCH MORE while having it more spaced out, its THAT much better. It's really that, just imagine being dry for a few days and finally having it, it sounds really shitty and not worth it, but its exactly that, its the best feeling ever, haha. I can't believe Im writing this it probably makes no fucking sense.

Anyway, so yeah, I found a roach sitting in my stash (in a coat on a hanger, hidden really down in there). I figured I was craving the thing and I'd just smoke it to give me a little treat before I get some more herb later that week. This rocks.

Thoughts?

2. i agree with this to a degree. i like smoking every other day.

3. So true, a long waited for high always tends to be the best. I always have a hard time with t-breaks. So instead of completely stopping I limit myself to smoke once every other day. For me it works, I save that one "high" every two days during the t-break for when I really am craving of stressed. After that I'm satisfied for that next day.

4. Yeah it is a great feeling when you finally get sorted haha but I still smoke everyday, it's just so good!

5. I always wait about 4 days for each smoke up. Sometimes up to a week.

6. smoke weed everyday

7. Last semester I smoked probably 4-7 bowls a day. A few weeks into it, it began to be a different experience and it got a little old almost, or something. It just wasn't as awesome as when I had been doing it less. This semester though, due to some circumstances I have been taking long t-breaks that last a few months at a time, then go crazy for a week or two. That first time I light up has been ridiculous every time. It's been great. In 2 weeks I will have hit the beginning of my summer and the end of my latest 2 month T-break. I can't wait to light up.