Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow, I've had a bad cough for like 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blacklabel, May 26, 2003.

1. Or so... the first few days of it I had a sore throat a little and I thought I was getting sick, but I've been feeling fine everyday except for a cough. Sometimes in the morning I just cant stop coughing and it sounds really bad or just have coughing fits throughout the day. I don't smoke cigs either, and for the past 1.5 yrs I've smoked weed I've never had a big coughing problem. A couple times when I'd smoke a ridiculous amount for a couple days I would have a cough for a day or two after, but this has been going on for a long time.

I'm not sure about going to the doctor, cause could he lead it back to smoke in my lungs, given that I have no cold symptoms otherwise. Parents wouldn't be too happy and all...

2. well unfortunatly that is the reason ur caughing... and the only way for u to stop coughing is to stop smokin for a little bit... or at least slow down a bit. And, if u want some advice, a real easy way to keep your lungs just a bit healthier, is cought that shit right up out of ur lungs man, get as much out as u can, alot of it is tar.