Wow...it was the weed all along

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tyrone_C, Apr 16, 2006.

1. I'm just here to back the one guy up for his story of tripping balls on weed. I had some really good dro one time during winter n I was sitting by the christmas tree toking away n all of a sudden I began to hear an ice cream truck siren kinda like that ice cream guy who goes around one last time at dusk to make his rounds n then suddenly it felt like I was watching the ice cream truck come down my street with the sun setting in the background n then I snapped back to reality n realized I was inside my house by a christmas tree n that was just a crazy ass tweak! lol it was fun (the tree caused it I think)

and another time I hadnt slept for close to 48 hrs and was baked out of my witts chillin using the laptop when I suddenly was on a beach in the carribean or something n I was almost certain this was real since I was becoming delusional from lack of sleep. I was on this "island" for a good half hour until my brother-in-law said something to me then I suddenly snapped back into reality n discovered I was still in my house on the laptop..

Those were the 2 times I ever recall having some kind of hallucination on marijuana but hell if I had em I'm sure some other ppl out there had way more fucked up experiences so let's just try n not discredit other peoples experiences just because it did not happen to us. This is the least bit fair and if a person does want to make up his own story then so be it, its an entertaining read nonetheless lol

2. yo.. let me hit up your dealer!:hello:

3. Now I know trips apart from highs,

But now, smoking a good amount of high potency weed for low tolerance levels will cause mild Closed Eye Visuals (CEVS), And sounds, and wierd expressions, and some Open Eyed Visuals (OEVS). But people call it a trip when it is not, tripping is nothing like being high - But some people under estimate weed, maybe they are smoking lower quality.

But trying going on a T break for like a month, or heck try a week (Depending on body weight and all that ) And then smoke a shit load of high quality bud, have a blunt then take a huge rip from a bong.

4. Yea i quit for a few days last week, and sparked up for the first time last night with a kief bowl. Only 2 hits and i was already having a great time.

5. im trying to take a t-break, im not sure how much 3 days is gonna sober me up haha.
    my highs only last like < 2 hours and i never get HIGH high, i get high but im still 100% functional, i dont feel any melting, tingling or anything.. I miss my first high(s) soo bad.

6. I feel as if I can push it pretty far with weed...but when you take in accounts for shroom trips, LSD trips, ect....they make the high you get from smoking weed seem like nothing. At least from the experiences I've had.

7. I can agree on some aspects. I have had "trips" with weed. But I use trip lightly in saying that I just experience different sensations such as your "melting." Once I felt as if there was something on the back of my head and I was only smoking during that time.

So I fel that it's less of a trip and more of a change in sensations and your body.

8. Hehehehe, that line could have been written by Hunter S. Thompson.

9. One time I partied all night, drinking, smoking weed and hash, and then at the end of the night we went and got breakfast and I drank like two pots of coffee. The sun was up when I got home. I was seeing faces and shit coming out of the wood paneling. That's the only time I ever hallucinated on something that wasn't acid or shrooms.

10. Yes, and this is true, but the fact remains that you did smoke weed, and thus your mind can fool you into believing that the weed is actually having an affect on you.

One time, i dropped these red buddhas, and just kind of felt good, no hallucinations or anything, and then i smoked weed and did them, and was literally walking through a park, saw what i thought was a guy standing there having a smoke listening to a discman, when it was really one of those bicycle stop signs on the bike paths....Holy fuck, that experience still freaks me out.:eek:

11. hate to sound like a dick but this just sounds like complete bs. there's no chance in hell 1.8 gs of shrooms could make you trip harder than 9 grams of it. unless you tried to trip again within a week of tripping... in which case you just wasted a ton of shrooms.

12. Last time i ate cid it wasn't doing shit, i just had body vibes, so i smoked bud and BOOM kicked it in full gear.

I smoke all the time while tripping(cid and shrooms) and i can always tell and feel the difference

13. Thanks you

all he was doing was explaininghis expirience
    id say everyone of the people who is being a dic to him is sitting there with a bag of shape and some mushrooms you got at the grocery store
    so piss off
    this is grasscity
    not being a dick city

14. Dude....LOL. Your weed was laced with Pcp. Or you had a very very low weed tolerance to begin with.

15. i dont have a low tolernence and it get auditory haullucinations all the time, even when im completely alone on my dads farm in the middle of no where, but i can usually quickly tell that it wasnt real

16. #76 BlindfAth, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009
    There are a lot of morons on this forum...

First off regarding the mushroom/acid and the weed having no effect...

How are you to say that someone did or didn't have an effect? Is it your trip, I think not... As someone who has tripped out a relatively decent level of times I can strongly say that it depends on the person and the trip and what preconceptions you have... If you think MJ will make you trip harder you may very well trip harder... Personally I have had trips where MJ made things more intense and I felt a change and I've had other shroom trips where MJ didn't appear to do anything... Same with Cid...

Another thing, MJ has other cannabinoids other than THC... the amount of the other chemicals in the weed are what cause you to have a head high or a body high... I'm sure most of us are familiar with the different highs associated Indica and Sativa strains...

Marijuana also has mild hallucinogenic properties, not to mention highs effect everyone differently because everyone's brain chemistry is different...

So all of you guys who say it's impossible can piss off seriously... Although I don't agree with all of what OP says personally from my own experiences, I can't say for sure that this isn't how it effects him...

"It's all in your head George"

17. Ummm yeah... Probably laced with pcp or something.

18. this morning I had the most intense wake n bake ever. I took 7-8 hits from my homemade bong. Everything turned yellow, but like yellow static. I could hardly explain it it was just really weird. And my mind would like start playing connect the dot with the static and I would see like little cartoons everywhere. Then I started to get tunnel vision. It was intense.

19. Maybe you are allergic to weed (in a good way!)

Lucky guy

20. My .02 is i only wanna have maybe a half sac in my pocket if i'm shrooming. It's so easy to smoke through whatever you have on ya because you don't get the desired effects from your weed while your on shrooms.