Wow...it was the weed all along

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tyrone_C, Apr 16, 2006.

1. sometimes i get crazy visuals from weed when using my steamroller... twice i've done it wehre my vision turns all red'ish and i cant tell which way is up.. and its really intense closed eye visuals.. this is usually because i cough to the point where i deprive my brain of oxygen.. i believe this is the cause of the visual sensation... but maybe thats jsut me..

2. i have had mild hallucinations for mary-jane but nothing that wild, the first time i ever had real closed-eye-visuals was th first time i smoked some dank.

3. ive also got visuals from ripping the shit out of a kif cake.. nice!

4. I havn't smoked for over 2 weeks and counting and you guys have no idea how hyped I am to be trippin like that soon.

5. That's not true at all.

Welcome to the club man. I've always gotten extreme effects from weed, even OEVs (though only if I stare, as soon as I move my eyes they dissapear). People online will call you crazy or say your shit is laced with PCP, ignore them.

When I'm walking, it feels like whatever scene I'm looking at is the only thing that's ever existed or ever will exist, and my entire consciousness is simply that stretch of road. Weed blurs the boundaries of my imagination and reality, and when I'm really stoned they cross over. The hallucinations are nowhere near as realistic or uncontrollable as shrooms or acid, but they're definitely there, and they're definitely intense in their own way.

I wouldn't be spending so much money on weed if it just made me feel chilled. And I'm not a newb either; I have a tolerance but yeah I still get the same intense effects, I just have to smoke a little more now.

6. It's wholly possible to trip off weed. Though everyone's physiology is different I believe THC, when metablised contains both a psychoactive (CBN) and it contains an anti-psychoactive (CBD) compound. The latter being related to the body buzz you get when your really high, and CBN gives you the srtoney/stupid feeling that you get. But the point I'm trying to make is tthat if you didn't smoke for a few days the Cannabinoids would be cleared from your Cannabinoid receptors in the brain(CB1 & CB2) and you smoked a high potency strain or ingested a large amount of weed (smoked I mean, but eating can work too)your brain would have been flooded with the molecules.(and specifically if your body processes these quickly) and it would have been like a neuro free for all. leading your body and mind to "trip out" so to say. Your neural pathways would be disrupted leading to muscle spasms(the mouth thing, and a little with the visuals due to the muscles in the eye.), Visuals and whatever other parts of your brain that get affected from having an abundance of CB1&2 receptors.
    ^
    Thats me trying to be all scientific n shit.

But
    The First time, like first real time getting high(not the first time smoking) I tripped out, though only with my eyes closed, and I felt this power pulling me into a vortex. Only now after I tripped hardcore on LSD w/ a bit of DXM and our friend THC am I able to reproduce the visuals and only sightly so. I don't know if it because I didn't notice them before or what but it stems from the purple-reddish and black lava like visual I get when I try to sleep(you guys know what I'm talking about the shit you see pre-dream/deep rem sleep that constantly shift sober or not?) Anyway yeah, thata all I got.

7. umm no, sry weed definatly affects tripping on shrooms.

8. I totally forgot about this, but reading your post reminds me of the first couple of times that i smoked, and i could feel things like you felt with your face melting, i could feel all these weird things going on with my body, but i cant explain them after the trip, at the time i was always trying to remember ways to explain it and thinking about how i can explain it properly for ages.. shit.. yeah doesnt happen anymore

9. another thing... i swear like hell normally, and on other forums.. but never felt the need to on here =)

10. Oh yea man smoking the day after a shroom trip is absolutely AMAZING. Weed has that ability to potentiate other psychedelics.

11. yeah ive had it happen a few times, w/o a doubt. if i quit for atleast 3 or 4 days n smoke some good bud ill pretty much "trip" for atleast an hour. next time... quit for a few days, buy some dank, and smoke it out of a GOOD gravity bong. :) anybody thats done this knows exactly what im talkin about. have a nice trip. hahaha first time i got high i coulda swore i was trapped inside Google. i was starin at the computer screen, waitin to feel something... and then i started trippin out. it really felt like i was inside my computer just walkin around or somethin. idk, i cant explain it but it was damn nice.

12. once i had a pretty cool closed eye visual. my friend was sitting at his desk and eating loudly and for some reason in my head i saw him as a huge bullfrog that was eating everything he could get his hands on, then my other friend who was sober started ticklying my shoulders and i thought he was a rasta man dancing around me and singing and touching me. probably one of the coolest things ever.

13. i think doing hallucinogens may have an effect on how readily you "trip" with weed.
    i dont really take breaks, but i often get closed eye visuals just from being really high, as well as distortions, walls breathing, faint fractals.. etc. i think it's more like getting a flashback that is prolonged and manipulateable (never had one i didn't like).
    oh yeah ive done.. alot of shit. shrooms/acid/extacy and combinations there of.

14. It sounds almost as if you had some salvia. I say that because you said that the out of body part lasted around 5 mins and thats right around the regular for some salvia.....

15. id be careful with that. those plastic fumes cant be good. apples are nice!

16. i agree man.. 9 gs is fucking insane..
    if u aint trippin off of 9gs of shrooms... (especially if they arent cubensis)
    1. u did shrooms multiple days in a row and ur tolerance got shot
    2. ur insanely abnormal
    3. ur shrooms suck

and smoking+shrooms = :)

also, weed makes pretty much every common recreational drug better/more intense
    (cept maybe coke.. but its good to have for the comedown when u wanna sleep)
    personally weed makes shroom trips more disconnected-ey for me
    maybe not quite as intense
    but it adds to the loss of identity type thing that many shroom trips have

17. sorry man but weed aint like that...your takin laced sh!t or your an Ez bake.

and i dont know what anyone one is saying casue when i get stoned and do shrooms it deffantly has an effect.

18. sounds like your hittin the sherm not bud HAHA

and smoking on acid does work and is essential imo...

19. acid over powers the weed like no other so smoking when you do acid isnt worth it.
    but with shrooms, toking a bowl always helps me break through to the abyss.
    i am more of a weekend toker though so its as if my tolerance goes away each time i smoke.

edit - when he did 9g's they could have been fresh, resulting in almost a shit trip.

20. wtf are you talking about? acid doesn't overpower the high, they enhance each other walking hand in hand to harmony.