Wow...it was the weed all along

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tyrone_C, Apr 16, 2006.

1. wow i never got that blazed and i've been pretty blown.

2. why does everybody gotta be such a dick to him... something tells me he didnt come on here to impress people...everybodys reaction is different so who knows... in my opinion thats fucking awsome that you can have a trip like that off weed. ive had small trips off weed and one open eye visual in which is saw a swimming pool in the middle of a middle school at night... its not impossible... everybody just lay off the poor guy :(

3. if i remember i have been kinda like that once
    was at work and a buddy had just picked up some kush hash oil from the cannabis club and wanted me to take some hits with him, so we did the typical smoking off of foil and suckin in the smoke with a pen with the oil(common way to smoke heroin as well), and took a few full breathe hits of it

ended up tripping out really hard, feeling like there was something flowing up and down my body and feeling like i was gonna pass out at work, cant really describe the feeling, but it seems similar to what u experienced

4. eh... I wish I tripped from pot. haha.

I too am finding it pretty hard to believe this though. there was definitely something in it, or you like to tell stories...

5. Wow.
    I was I could trip like that from weed alone.

Thanks for the story, man. Keep tokin'

6. Last time I felt melting like that was during a very bad acid trip, not fun.

7. Melting is **** CRAYZAY. I couldn't imagine it during a bad trip, that would suck so freakin bad. Even on a good trip it can almost be bad cause it's so intense.

But hah! I'm so freakin tweaked. Just a little buzzed from a night of fucking FUN! Omg, thats all I've gotta say. I never knew I could have so much fun on a Sunday night. I highly reccomend the club scene...it's **** BOMB!

:hello:

8. Wait am I not alloud to cuss on these forums? I just accidentally did it but tried to star most of them out. Are bad words socially acceptable here on this 18+ forum??

:hello:

9. Just a personal note, a lot of factors come into play with a shroom trips intensity. Number one in my mind, is how full your stomach is. Eat 1.8 grams on an empty stomach and you could very well trip harder than 9 on a full stomach with the right mental setting.

Just my two cents.

10. I feel that smoking has a large effect on my trip, because when it first onsets it makes a huge difference, by the time your trippin face it doesn't matter anymore ... lol. It sets the tone for the whole trip though. But Ive been high enough to have some visuals, and the craziest strobe lighting, which only have after like an 8th or headies or keif\hash, but its worth it. On a side note the most messed up ive been was when i smoked prolly a 1/4 of headies one night, drank 2/3 a liter of smirnoff vodka, and like 4-5 AMP enery drinks. It was crazy, Im a big kid tho so I was able act alot more sober than I was, its a skill ive developed lol. The next morning sucked though... bad.

11. Exatly jesus.

I have done shrooms. The first time I did them they were all stems. I did not have any visuals, although reality looks alittle diffrent. I was mind fucked how ever, the trip lasted 8 hours.

I remember at one point going to another firends apartment. I there were two roomates there that i never met that night. When I was shrooming I could not process a new person that i had never met. Like everyone was talking to them but i could not see them, or hear them. They were just non existant. By the end of it our brains hurt pretty bad from such over use.

The second time I took some great chocolats given to me by a friend. I tripped out hard visual. I have one more dose but I don't know if i want to do it alone, or ever again. I don't like the first part of the trip were you body is like what the fuck did you do to me.

Now weed on the other hand I have seen and tripped off weed. I get closed eye visuals every night before I go to bed if I am high enough. I am on an anti-depressent that makes the visiuals more intense. My friend tripped to the point of mistaking certain things for other things. A light pole was a mountain, a puddle was a swamp, he was just totaly fucking blitz and we were just waking around it was pretty funny. I also get gravity effects from weed, I find that to be most uncomfortable. I will be laying in bed and i fell like i am getting pulled down and under over and over.

Do you take any meds? That could make it stronger. You did say you quit for a while and then smoked .25. I know personaly when i was a noob smoker only about a month of smoking ever I tripped hardest when i smoked about 2 grams of blueberry and 2 ful bowls of keif in 2 hour peroid.

12. I'm not on meds, but I've been more fucked since I had surgery. Like immidiately after getting home from the hospital I started having out of body experiences while falling asleep (happens about once every two weeks and I have to be sober), and I also noticed my high was a bit different (but I only started smoking 'right' at this point). I dunno what drugs they gave me other than morphine though, maybe it was the antibiotics?

13. umm
    i definitely disagree with your statement

14. hah speaking of the melting feeling, one time i got my friend who dosn't smoke alot so high he said his head melted like his icecream. vision and everything went with it.

15. I wonder if this had anything to do with the whole "tripping" effect. Who knows what else you inhaled with that pot-smoke, because 0.25g is a very small amount...
    Now, did you smoke it out of a bong or a soda-bottle pipe? Or am I confusing something? :) But if you've smoked Salvia d. before in whichever implement you used, then it's probable that the tar from it could have had that sort of effect on you.

16. Smoked it in a homemade bong which salvia had not been smoked out of.

And by the way in regards to the whole vision going with the melting thing...same here, not with the weed but with shrooms. Absolutely amazing.

17. First day off my weed break and my second day of the job I acquired some dank and rolled a j, I couldn't wait to smoke it after work. Well I got home and smoked that single j in the shower. I started to just wander off in the shower and all of the sudden I started tripping like mad. The shower became like this tunnel of vapor and the water hitting my body felt like some sort of divine force trying to reach out. I turned off the lights and lit some candles (also for smell purposes) and HOLY SHIT. the water dropplets on the wall were reflecting the candle light and looked like stars, like I was in fucking space. I love tripping off weed.

18. I actually tripped off weed last night. Me & my buddy smoked a bowl of k.b, but I smoked on an empty stomach. I was tripping balls 15 minutes into the high. I would close my eyes and see objects, just flickering and changing into other shapes. When I would open my eyes, I would be seeing pink colors everywhere, and I would focus on objects and make them into something that they weren't.
    About a half hour later, I was puking my guts out at the playground. The visuals and motions were just way too much for me to handle at that point. I'm not sure if there was a tiny bit of salvia left over in the bowl or what. We smoked about a bowl of salvia on 4/20, so I dunno.

19. ^^ ive puked from smokin a couple of times, most of em i swalled the smoke on accident but the other time i dont kno why but i was so baked i could hardly walk and i threw up later, not much tho, anyways ive had experiences where i in a sort hallucinate, ive been so baked that when i closed my eye i saaw a smiley face with a thumbs up and marijuana leaf in the background, but in my theory i think when your that baked ur half asleep and half awake at that point(or i prolly am b/c im tired as fuk)and sense pot can stimulate some parts of ur brain the visuals u have or think of when ur closing ur eyes are a lot more vivid; thus thinkin ur saw something, or maybe u did who knows,anyways ur story is pretty chill and i believe u only b/c ive experienced being that high myself, i actually thought i was dead once b/c i had layed down and completely forgot i smoked and thought i was dead b/c i was asleep and didnt kno wtf was goin on ( this was when i was a lightweight/beginner) then i calmed down and just had the best high ever , anyways i love gettin that high and im glad u experienced a kik ass high too, smoke on bro

20. This happened to me the first time I got truely blazed I smoked like .5 g of KB and if I closed my eyes I saw myself doing things like flashing in multicolors and black like when your eyes are closed. And then I started to do them freaky shit. It was only that one first time thought never happen anyother times.