Wow, interesting thing happened today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DutchX8, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Well last year I got into a fistfight with a close friend of mine. We fought because he stole weed from my house and refused to pay me back, so what was I gonna do, right? Ever since then he has been a total prick to me and is pretty much the reason I don't hang out with my normal group of friends anymore.

Anyway, i'm on winter break from college right now and I was doing absolutely nothing, just chilling in my basement, when I hear the doorbell ring and the kid I was telling you about walks down. He sits down and gives me a formal apology for what he did, he says he feels terrible about it all, and he gave me a big of two enormous nugs that he brought home from college in Colorado. We drove around a smoked a blunt and now i'm home again.

I'm still a little stunned, since it was quite literally the last thing I was expecting to happen on a day like today.

2. Thats awesome dude.

3. That's great man. I'd be completely stunned to.
    Glad you guys are friends again.:smoking:

4. Ah, glad to hear it bro. :)

5. That's good to hear. Stay good friends with him don't let stupid shit get in between you two.

6. Sounds like an awesome turn of events. Must have turned winter break around completely.

Good to hear :)

7. I wish half the people that have stolen from me over the years had the balls to apologize or even admit it. Too bad, I had to learn lessons the hard way about how much people suck. Last thing I got stolen from me was an odometer type thing I had on my bike, and it was strapped down in four different spots with zip ties (they don't come undone so you have to cut them off). The retard forgot to get the magnet off my wheel, so he isn't going to get any use out of it, but of course it still fucks me over and reinforces my cynical opinion of most people.

8. i had a guy who i thought was my friend steal 19 grams of dank from me.

thats great though, definitely a true friend

9. Kudos to you bro,

for having the balls to accept the apology.

I would have fought him again.

then when we comes too and apologizes..

I would have felt like a huge steamy pile:(

10. Sometimes college can make people grow up. I had fueds with a lot of kids in highschool and now that weve been in college a few years everythign is chill, I actually hang out with some of them when im home now.