Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow. I'm SO stupid!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caty, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Today I decided to get really high and pick up sandwiches for me and my friend from the Deli. I got a steak sandwich with a lot of swiss cheese, caramelized onions, fresh tomatoes, and and a lot of other delicious things. My friend just got a turkey sandwich with American cheese. I don't even like turkey!

Anyways, after I picked up the sandwiches I unwrapped them and put them on the counter. My friend walks up and asks me which one is his. I pointed to the bland turkey sandwich, then all of a sudden I go "no, no, no! wait! the delicious sandwich over there is yours. I got this one"' and I grabbed the turkey sandwich out of his hand. After he ate his sandwich he goes "wow it was delicious! Thanks" and I started to eat my highly anticipated sandwich. All of a sudden I bite into it and it's turkey! I don't know why I switched the sandwiches but I was SO disappointed!

2. That sucks...

3. Your f ing retarded man

4. a woman buying sandwishes?
    you are supposed to make them!

5. sounds pretty stupid? lol

6. lmao, it happens to the best of us ;)

7. I just blew a load thinkin about that sandwich.

8. Goddamn man, you smoked yourself to the point of mental retardation.

9. Maybe you think that he would not like it if you were eating a delicious sandwhch and he was eating a shitty sandwhich.

Maybe sandwhichs are a form of communication.

Maybe if you gave him the shitty sandwhich he would think that you saw him as a bland, boring person...

Maybe if you give him the delicious sandwhich he would like you more

But what if you both had a delicious sandwhich... would the effects negate each other?
    And a bland sandwhich? Would you both be bland?

Perhaps sandwhichs are more than just sandwhichs... perhaps not...

Welcome... to the twilight zone.... do do de do do do de do do do de do

10. +1 nice job, I cant believe u mistakenly thought steak was turkey, This is a great day for turkey, not so much for steak =(

11. I am not fucking high enough for this story.

12. That's what happens when you smoke 1 gram/day, everyday for 2 months

13. i dont think its got anything to do with smoking for that tiny amount of time.
    really cool story though i think. :smoke:

14. [quote name='"Arckaic"']Maybe you think that he would not like it if you were eating a delicious sandwhch and he was eating a shitty sandwhich.

Maybe sandwhichs are a form of communication.

Maybe if you gave him the shitty sandwhich he would think that you saw him as a bland, boring person...

Maybe if you give him the delicious sandwhich he would like you more

But what if you both had a delicious sandwhich... would the effects negate each other?
    And a bland sandwhich? Would you both be bland?

Perhaps sandwhichs are more than just sandwhichs... perhaps not...

Welcome... to the twilight zone.... do do de do do do de do do do de do[/quote]

Haha I think you're on to something XD

15. you should have just stopped this story at "carmelized onions"

16. >>implying that's a lot?

17. Yep, sounds like that 1 bowl a day is really messing you up. Better cut back :laughing:

18. o' wi' ye witche! Ge batto' th' fyres of 'ell!

19. Lmao this has me laughing my lungs out. something like this happened to me where i get really confused about how i want to prepare my sandwhich but end up forgetting some of thereally good stuff, bite into it and im like wtf wheres my ______.