Wow I'm pissed..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SnortIt, May 9, 2008.

1. Let me preface this saying; I lost my car when I was 17 due to truancy issues, no car.

My friend tells me he to come down to a park and play some B-Ball and get some bud from this other guy. We start B-Ball at about 4:30. At 7:30 the guy that's supposed to sell me the pot calls us and says he has to go to the store to get tamales for his cousins b-day next week... Ok - I can get some tomorrow.. No biggie. Well, we played 3 50 point games. I got smacked in the face 4 times. Then a kid charged through 2 people and charged the hell out of me and my hand hit his face and he starts bitching like it was my fault he randomly ran forward. I'm like w/e you guys have the ball. Well I'm jumping up to do a layup when I get the ball and I get smacked in the face so hard I cut the inside of my mouth so bad it bled for 10 minutes straight. Then I come back down with the ball and I have hands in my face and I get called for double dribble. WTF????? I called for the hit in the face and they were still bitching about the double dribble. Well, I get over it we're all good. These are good friends of mine so we make good quickly. 2 leave, I call my grandmaw or mom to come get me and my fucking rude crazy ass grandmother is on the phone for an hour. I called over 30 times from some corner store. I just got my other grandmaw to call over and over, finally my other grandmaw picks up and says she though the beeping was the phone dying (IT WAS BEEPING FOR AN HOUR IT WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD BY THEN, NOT TO MENTION IT GOES BRING BRING when it's dying, not BEEEEEEP ---------- BEEEEEEEEEP. So I come out of this with, a cut in my mouth that's already forming into a canker soar, no weed, tired and soar from all the fouling and home too late so I get to write this, smoke a bowl, take a bath then go to bed or I'm going to be a zombie in the morning.

Thanks for reading my horrible drama story.

2. so...you have no weed, and you're going to smoke a bowl? Interesting......

3. Cool story Hansel.