Wow, im in a little situation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jabbajaws XD, Nov 5, 2008.

1. So my girlfriend of like 4 months broke up with me. She said it was cause of some shit that she heard at school (that shit really DID NOT happen). A friend of mine had this huge party and she invited me. I show up and its absolutely full of some of the most attractive girls at school. I didnt know any of them, so my friend introduced me to each and every one of them. One of them said i saw cute and she lead me to the movie room in the big ass house we were in. She starts talking about this random ass shit about how she wants to smoke weed but she doesnt want her friends to know about it. Me being the smart ass i am, thought about that for like 5 seconds in my head. I tell her that if its alright i would love to smoke with her sometime. Then she ask if i had any on me. I sell her 3 grams of some straight cronic there on the spot. **Heres when things start getting wet**

As were just chilling in the movie room watching saw 4, she looks over and asks me if i had a girlfriend. I quickly say no and i told her how cute she was. She just starts staring at me and in my head im just like *WTF are you looking at*. I look at the screen and she grabs me face and we just start making out. At that point were basically feeling each other up and she says she has a condom in her purse. She grabs it and we have sex on the fucking carpet (which really isnt that comfortable). The door fucking opens up and all i see is my ex-girlfriend just staring at me fucking the other girl. She throws a fit and starts cursing at me and all this shit. While she is doing that im still fucking the other girl. I ignore her and she leaves. Me and this new girl are finally done and we both walk out of the room as if nothing happened.

So basically im now dating the girl i met and fucked at the party. But im not sure if i should feel bad for my ex.

One part of me wants to apologize to her and the other half wants to say *bitch..you broke up with me*

2. I don't see a reason to apologize. She broke up with you, and should of known what that meant.

Her loss, your gain.

3. LOL OF COURSE SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH YOU DUDE! BUT THAT WAS THE COOLEST WAY YOU COULD EVER MEET YOUR CURRENT GF. IMAGINE TELLING YOUR. shit sorry im high and was holding down shift and was like shit im holding down the shift key. Any ways imagine telling your kids the story of how you broke up with your girlfriend, went out with their mom, and concieved them, ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT!

4. Did you read what he said wrong?

So many things with what you said are incorrect.

5. yo man, dont feel bad, shes the dumbass for breaking it with you
    i bet you she regrets it now

6. She could have been the one to get the dick. But she lost her opportunity. haha

7. Did you read that I said I was High?

So I clearly have no idea what is going on :smoking:

8. dont feel bad. no apology necessary. and way to go! props hot lady that smokes weed, your set.

9. dude awesome. ya just be like what you gonna do ho to your old gf. she will understand trust me. or dont i am high but think about it she wouldnt even have a comeback. or straight "buuuuurn ho i found someone who'll treat me right, then fart and leave" then while she weeps it will reek like shit around her and people will think she is sad because she shit herself. double burn

10. hahahah thats tight.

and no..dont feel bad for your ex. she fucked up.
    now you got a hot beez to smoke dank with and bone. life is good for you bro

11. HAHAHAHAH that's fucking hilarious.

anyways, this is a sad story on your ex's part. although i feel bad for her, it's pretty badass you met a chill, hott chick who smokes. careful for her non-stotner friends though, chicks who don't smoke tend to be lameee. haha.

you don't owe her an apology, but maybe if she wants to, talk to her, and let her know why what you did was justifiable. at least then she'll know where you were "coming" from.

sorry i couldn't resist that fucking pun. haha.

12. wait wait.... she dumped you THEN you went to the party?

13. 1. She broke up with you.
    2. You have no reason to feel guilty.
    3. She couldn't trust you in the first place, why would you continue dating her?

Props for that story man it's one of the better one's I've read lately.

14. mhmmm

15. Keep going man, she is only mad because you are having a great time. You're doing good man.

16. :laughing:

17. hello new siggy

18. haha, that confused me too.

19. Nice dog! props for boning the hot chick! man if your ex was your ex at said time, no worries.

20. #20 MLKJ, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2008

def dont remember writing this:smoking:
    i guess i was a little higher then i thought