wow im a retard

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by will_thc, Nov 21, 2008.

1. my second time growing(i failed the first time) i did not find out i had four cfl 14 watt bulbs till just now, i know the more light the better but for a 4 day old sprout that is going a 24/7 light schedule it 56 watts of cfl lighting to much or is it fine.:confused:

2. on my just sprouted plants i had about 100 watts of cfls and my plants grew pretty quick.

3. ok tight, im most likley gana get bigger wattage bulbs once i get some money i just did not know what a cfl light was haha

4. If ur gunna spend some money on lights then go for the good stuff...
    A whole system for a 400watt MH/HPS ballast and light will run you about 350$ but you will notice the difference... and it will end up having more light for the buck then any other lihgts u get...

IF you dont want to waste money, i suggest going to your local walmart and buy some 4' Fluro lights.. but dont get any light... get the Ott lights... they are best fluro lights for plants...

5. You can find 400W systems for a lot less than that, but I will say to the OP, you can never have enough light as long as temperatures allow.

6. got my 400watt for 85$ off ebay and working great, just wish i had gotten a bulb with 30% blue spectrum added in as well

7. i don't really like eBay and i don't have a pay pal i think I'm just gonna get a lot of those 42 watt cfl's at home depot they run 10 dollars each so its not that bad