Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow im a dumbass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iLikeOreos69, Jul 31, 2013.

1. #1 iLikeOreos69, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    So "friend" calls me up at 2 am wanting to sell me 6 grams of kush for 40 bucks...normal price 1 gram is 20 because where i live blow.  So i was like sure because i trusted this guy and he sent someone else over.  I was like I don't knw man and he said trust me he's one of my guys.  So 2 in the morning I go out give this guy 40 bucks and he drives off.  I'm not really mad just frustrated that I trusted this guy and he did this.  The only thing i'm mad about is that I don't want to beat his ass which is kinda shitty because he was a friend and ripped me off. Just goes to show you can't trust anyone.  Good thing i'm not outta weed lol :smoke:

Oh and I thought he needed the money so I tried to be nice and do this at 2 in the morning...i'm such a good friend and this guy is such a doucher.  shit. lol

2. #2 doubled0218, Jul 31, 2013
    You're bugged the fuck out. If one of my "homies" had some punk ass kid show up telling me to give money (any $ amount) before the trees i'd tell him to fuck off. My next move would be to either cut the kid who sent him here off, or find him and kick his ass depending on the severity of the situation.

Being robbed is nothing to take lightly my friend.

Edit: It also sounds like this kid thinks you're just an easy target and hooked his friend up with a fast $40

3. It's 2 in the morning and I live in the country.  My phone was back in my room.  I'm not getting shot over 40 bucks.

4. So my friend is texting me freaking out that this happened.  I don't know if I can trust him because of what just happened.  Guess I'll have to wait and see what he does.

Sounds like you're making excuses.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not really an excuse just what I was thinking at the time.  And it's not like the guy just walked off w/ 40 bucks.  Him and someone else drove to my place.

7. He said he's gonna beat this guy up...what do i do? hang tight? shit.

Say you want in on the ass kicking. If you're friend's serious he'll gladly let you beat ass with him

9. Tsk, Tsk.

10. Is this my fault? What could I have done differently.  Learn from your mistakes lol.

11. It's your fault for fronting cash, especially to some random. I'd ring your dealer, ask who it was then offer to go see him together. If your dealer won't say or anything then it was probably set up.

-billygone

12. #12 Tree Burner, Jul 31, 2013

You should have know that if bud goes for $20/gram you're not going to get 6 grams at $6.6 per gram. Either, your friend is fucking you or he is just as naive thinking his friend is going to hook up for that price.

Start asking question about the guy to your friend. Who is he? Where does he live? Where are we going to find him? Etc, see how he acts and if he is down.

Someone pulled this shit on me with a lot more money. I let the guy who picked up slide and put a hole in my "friends" engine block after he refused to pay up. I ended up dealing the guy who picked up the money a year or so later and he always hooked up it fat. Turns out he picked up the money and gave it to my "friend" just as I suspected.

Ya, in the future don't give up the money first especially to people you don't even know.....come on man.

13. Where in the hell do you guys live? lol Here in Cali everybody fronts the cash before the weed and nobody ever gets ripped off. I guess we just have some honest dealers out West lol

14. If its only 40 bucks I mean it sucks but fuck it not worth it I would lose 40 any day to weed out the snakes in the grass because it could of been an O

I've lived in Texas and Colorado. I only lived in Colorado for about 1.5 years. In Texas you NEVER front someone you don't money. I'd front money for stuff but to only people who I knew VERY well. Start frontin' money to random people in Texas and prepare to be fucked.