wow, i think im in love!

Discussion in 'General' started by seeyouauntie, Dec 16, 2005.

1. :D i just needed to spill how i feel at the moment. Let me give you some background information. This semester, (well it just finished.. so last i suppose) I took a speech class and there was the most beautiful woman in there. She is a very smart woman too, good head on her shoulders, from what i can tell from her speeches. I never thought i would have a chance with her, because i smoke pot and she seemed like the type that would condemn that sort of behavior. Well tonight after my speech final a bunch of classmates were supposed to meet a local pub, turns out im the only one that showed. :( SO i called up my local friend and he cruised down, we shared a couple of brews and some laughs. The night was winding down for us, the bar scene isnt really my thing. Well were sitting kind of close to the door and here comes that woman from speech class. I get all excited and giddy, but i try and contain it. We look at each other and say 'oh my god, you're from my speech class, how are you?' and bullshit. Well I invite her and her friend to our table to sit and chat. Conversation is going well, i still feel a bit awkward due to her being so hot and we've never really talked during class. Well, out of no where she asks me if I deal.. i was like whaa whwaa whaaat? Totally blown away by the question. She knew i smoked because i gave a couple of speeches on why marijuana should be legalized. I unfortunately dont deal and none of my buddies had any bud on them, but this sparked up quite a conversation. I got her phone number at the end of the night, and im looking forward to possibly hanging out with her. :D

2. isn't it great to find a great woman that you know is chill with ganj?

now all you gotta do is invite her over, put on some nice chill music, and have a nice fat sack of dank for the night.

3. that would be bad ass and all, but im still living at home.. :mad: I really need to move out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. So take her out somewhere! Be a gentlemam like pull out her chair, and when you drop her off at night, walk her to the door!

5. ^^its like you know me! haha. I do that normally. I try and be the perfect gentleman on dates. Sometimes if im feeling super cheesy i'll buy a single rose when I pick up my date. :hello:

6. thats all fine and dandy^^^ but the chicks i ask out...man, they would be like wtf i can open my own fucking door, i hate prisy chicks, more of a tomboy older women kinda guy.

good for you and i hope it goes well, keep us updated

7. Just read your story. Good shit dog, hope all goes well for you.

pinkfloyd- i know what youre talking about, some girls are just like that=[