wow, i just lucked the fuck out

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Nov 12, 2008.

1. i just got a bag, and when i get back home n chill for a bit, i search my pockets for it......nothing. i almost went into a state of panic, then i told myself not to panic until i checked where i last was (dining room). so i did, and thats when my jaw dropped and i "omfg'd"

so i go to retrace my steps, and i see the bag RIGHT under my dads chair. i still dont know how it got there. it probably fell out my pockets somehow, but im lucky i found it when i did because my dad just got up as i foudn it.

2. had some similar experiences. not fun

3. one time i walked into wal mart with a nugget on my scarf. . . walked around and checked out

then realized it right as i got back into the car

4. Sort of related but ...

Several years ago some friends and I are chilling in his neighbor hood smoking out in his car and just chilling... later one dude loses his bag and the next day people thought that I had stolen it or something ... for a while these people wouldn't talk to me one was a pretty good friend too and he got taken in by the bs.. finally they accepted that it wasn't me and actually would chill again. It was the weirdest shit ever though... I would never do that to someone.

5. I woulda tried to pluck it off you...sayin it was a misquito

6. I have long hair so i always keep j's behind my ears. Last time I got my haircut I forgot my hair was too short and walked all over the mall with it in plain sight

7. yeah i hate when weed gets lost and people suggest you are stealing it or claiming/asking if your "saving some for yourself"

8. haha this has happened to me before on my sweatshirt, except it was a buncha little bits of bud from rollin a blunt. i realized it about half way through my walmart journey

9. the bear stole my weed when i was camping.
    next day, i went for a hike then i saw the bear smoking my weed so i went up to him and said. YO FUCKER! stealing my weed? the bear said, finder keeper bitch and i'm the smoky the bear.
    [​IMG]

10. haha seriously, and some people even have the nerve to unconsciously look at you when its first mentioned