Wow I just got extremely lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SH0T3, Sep 13, 2009.

1. lol idk where you're from my man, but here in these united states if your car smells like weed/ weed smoke, that is probable cause. If it smells like smoke then the officer would have to assume that you are under the influence and therefore intoxicated. that is probable cause my friend. you probably got a cool ass cop that just didn't feel like doing anything with you. and if your car reeks of weed, then you got some good ass shit :smoking:

2. Dude you willingly gave him your phone, im sorry but thats pretty dumb, not only would you get arrested but also your dealers. Cops have no right to go through your phone and look at pictures and text messages

3. I am in Milwaukee, WI. Look up your rights, don't come in here calling me a liar. Smell is all opinionated. Any officer could say any car smells like Marijuana and search it if smell was really a probable cause. If their is a smell, and they find a reason to detain you temporarily, they can bring in the drug dogs. If the dogs react to a smell, they can then search, but not until then. If they have no reason to detain you though, you are free to leave before the dogs ever get their. I suggest you talk to a lawyer and learn your rights so you do not get screwed by the law.

4. how long do you legally have to wait for the dogs?

this would probably be really good to kn0w :smoking:

5. From what I have been told by my lawyer, they can only hold you if you are already being charged with another crime. If it is just a traffic violation they can not hold you, because you haven't done anything to be arrested and it would be considered false imprisonment or something like that. If the situation ever arises, and the cops say they are calling the dogs, all you have to do is ask them what crime you are being held for. And since you haven't been arrested for anything, and can't legally be held, by law they would have to let you go. If they don't, you get a lawyer and everything would be dropped.

6. man u know that cop jus wanted tha weed hes like i know this kid has more gd lol

7. i feel as if i just got pwn3d. but where im from in texas, cops pretty much do what they want cuz they have nothing better to do. theres hardly any crime where i live. so i guess i will try this next time :smoking:

8. lol word. cop be coppin a sack FO FREE.

9. if the cop smelled weed either he had to give it to him
    or the cop was gonna find it

better off giving it to him

but never should you if the cop doesn't have probable cause to search

10. Assclown cop. That sucks you got your shit taken.