Wow. Hoe fuckin cheated on me with my neighbor.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Devendra, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I hear when a girls been with a man for too long they start to turn into wirey screamy creatures with contagious diseases.

2. dispatch them both. that has to be such a terrible feeling dude, plus its ur next door neighbor. i always leave a previous relationship before i start a new one. i guess im am just more forward socially, i hate sneaking around and ppl that lie with stupid looks on their faces, especially women that try to uphold that little innocent bullshit bc they are ashamed and cowardly

3. lol i was fooled until i clicked on the picture

4. Don't hurt her, even though I know you really want to XD Don't let her back in your house or your life she a backstabbing cunt. Little fucking whore. Beat the shit outta your neighbour, too. Hes a guy, you can kick his ass

5. hahaha nice u win.

6. I love how even on the second page some people dont realize whats going on...lol

7. i just clicked the pic without reading. its lamer then the GF one

8. has she even apologized?

she doesnt sound worth it. just because shes "perfect" in every other way doesnt mean shes the girl for you. move on, and dont let her back in your life.

when you let someone back so quickly after being screwed over, they think they can get away with it...

sorry, but the way its got to be im afraid

EDIT: BASTARD!!!!

9. hahaha funny. You had me going until the glove thing.
    Creative.. I dig it.

10. Shit. Had me fooled. I figured glove was your slang for latex... lol well done +rep:hello::hello:

11. Not bad :cool: Glad I looked at the picture or I woulda actually given you advice lol

12. Haha, thanks guys.
    And thanks to the fucker that negged me, appreciated. :wave:

13. LOL u ass got me good was like wtf at the picture at first then i realizeed it made sense good one hope it doesnt happen for real though ;) .

14. LOL yea, break her head off and throw the rest of her into a wood chipper

15. LOL at all the 'real' replies

16. Great job Devendra. Once I read through it after the first time I realized how genius it was.

17. haha i use hoes all the time haha they help me make money man. funny thread man +rep

18. grab that hoe and shove her right up your neightbors ass.... that'll teach them both not to fuck with you :D