Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wow..has anyone else tried this strand?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Honor Roll, Dec 25, 2010.

1. my friend got a half oz of some "blueberry blue cheese hybrid"

i swear i never smelled anything like it, it smells like skunk, i myself smoked some last night mixed with some kine bud i had, i swear my legs never got so numb before i worked out my legs the day before and it was a bad combo lol.. and it really did feel like i had blue cheese in my mouth hours after i smoked (didnt eat)

interesting stuff.. toke on

thanks for reading
    :smoke:

2. yeah...because you got a legit strain...so it wasn't all in your head or anything...

3. Am I the only one who lol'd?

4. Uh dude, I think you mean strain and kind bud, not kine bud or whatever the fuck that would be.
    I'm also thinking you didn't get "blueberry blue cheese hybrid", but I'm not saying what you got wasn't dank.

5. o'yeah, got to love my bluecheese...you ought to see her grow! ;)

6. Glad you enjoyed your bud lool.

7. whats so funny about bluecheese back cross with blueberry again? thats what you had op right right?? sounds delectible but why does bluberry and bluecheese smell like skunk?

8. i dont know why it smells so bad, and in my area we call it KINE BUD not kind bud,

kine bud = anything with no seeds

and yeah it was the real deal. everything was in proper portion nugs in a mason jar it looked VERY dark green, like it was picked off some mt everest tree or some shit lol

9. #9 Brenjin, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010

like the guy above me said its kine bud not kind bud. Its a term that started in canada and since then silly american smokers have changed it into kind bud because, well lets face it, we're pretty ignorant as a country.

10. i've puffed on some straight up bluecheese, shit was crazy dude :smoking:

11. Actually the dumbass above saying dumb american's changed it your WRONG buddy kine is hawaiian for kind dumb fuck Da Kine means the kind.....read up before u talk about somethin u dont know.

12. what people refer to as high-quality bud when they are to ignorant to understand that it's "kine, with an "e" and NOT "kind" with a "d".... "Kine" is the hawaiian word for "excellent".
    Furthmore-- kine bud is not a specific strain of bud (i.e. Northern Lights, Afghani-Skunk, White Widow). It is a term for higher quality bud-- usually ones whose genetics (strains) are not known but is of higher potency than schwag.
    Note: Highest quality buds (i.e. Northern Lights, Afghani, AK-47) tend to be cultivated by Marijuana Connoiseur's who pay attention to details-- like the genetics or "strain," of the bud...therefore they generally do not call their bud "kine" but instead refer to it by strain (i.e. Northern Lights). To simply call it "Kine" when the actual genetics, or breed, is known- would be undermining the true quality of the bud.

Urban Dictionary: kind bud

13. I've had blue cheese aswell stuff was good.

Kine although many people in Hawaii use it to describe something has no definition is the Hawaiian language.

14. yeah dude i brought bac 5 grams of blue cheese from amsterdam a few days ago ( will add pics in my thread) and i was so amazed at how u could taste the cheese.. but wats even crazier was when i smoked super silver orange bud.. goddamn u cud taste the orange in that one

15. yeah the first time I had banana kush in my friends bong, I swear it tasted like a bowl of fruit loops

16. hahah oh man people can find anything to argue about.. fuuuck just chill haha.

and so yes, the op finally got some dank. welcome to the unexplored world of bomb bud, it's much better up here :smoke:

17. Nothing beats smoking some really tasty bud. I just picked up some lemon haze a couple days ago and it tastes most excellent. Very fruity with a bit of a tang to it. :smoke:

18. Blue cheese? What's next? Grapefruit hybrid with tartar sauce?

19. haha i hear what you mean ive done lemon diesel before...felt like a real lemon

this dude told me he sprinkled lemon juice over the soil where the plant grew lmfao he was really high idk if he was serious

20. dude people actually do this, this grower I know pours Gatorade G2 over the soil of his plants and make the shit taste BOMB haha its brilliant