Wow Grass City used to amuse me...

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but lately, it\'s been boring the hell out of me. Seriously! Where are the interesting threads and shit.

O_O

2. Dude, I missed the part when I signed up that said we had to entertain Smokentoke420.

shit, I better go reread it

3. What is it your wanting exactly? Maybe your hard to entertain?
    Or maybe I am easy?

4. things like this always entertain me

[​IMG]

5. I agree with you man.

I think its these hordes of new posters, cluttering up the boards with unintelligible, useless crap.

6. here is the door

[​IMG]

don\'t hit yourself on the way out.

7. I kinda agree. I haven\'t seen a great thread in a good while..

8. Well, maybe all of the creative and interesting people that post creative and interesting threads have stopped smoking weed and have therefore become un-creative and extremely uninteresting?

9. 5000 posts ***** its about time your bored :smoking::smoking:

10. Well, ive been an active member of countless forums so i always have the same answer to these kind of things:

If you dont like it, do it yourself.

meaning, if there are no interesting threads, start a couple yourself and see where that takes you. nine times out of 10, a great thread will spawn alot of other threads.

11. they\'re still here. Thats gonna happen on any forum your on over a long time. Things seem to get repetitive. Its like when you were a kid (or lets face it...now to) and you get a brand new toy (or bong). You use it like crazy for a while and you love it. Then it gets boring. You grow tiered of it and want something new. Take a GC T-break for a week or two lol. it may help.

12. why dont you take your own advice on this one?

13. yeah but that always sucks just because when you come back, all the threads are like completely new and you have no idea where to start:confused:

14. you stole the ops signature, thats entertaining :hello:

15. Coulnt agree with you more SNT

16. \"Em-barassing!\"

[​IMG]

17. Yeah man,paragraph 4, section 2, bullet point 0

I\'m not sure, there used to be great threads, and now it\'s all repetitive bullshit. I mean, I love the city, and most of the members, but it just seems so... dumbed down lately.

Didnt fall for it this time :p

Exactly

and here\'s my dick, suck it.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]...and this amuses you? You know better. You\'re definitely not adding any quality to the City with this! *RMJL[/COLOR]

Yeah, damn...

Smoking weed doesnt automatically make you creative or interesting though man, sober people, or users of other drugs besides weed can be very interesting :p

True that man, it\'s the tweak. Shit had my mind runnin at a million miles per hour, and postin at top speed :p

Hmmm, I\'ll have to think of something.

That could be it, maybe I will man. Somebody has to save the city.

Ohhhh shit, schools out for summer isn\'t it? Thats why we have all these immature, little pricks running around posting the same damn thing over and over. Ha, this happened last year too.

18. The OP is the one calling you lame, not me.

19. you contribute to the lame as well for not making more entertaining threads guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.