WOW...Gamestop blows.. here's why

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by EASYlivin, Feb 9, 2009.

1. thats kind of crazy... I got a 360 elite on ebay for $300 with a live membership about a month ago and i got my little brother a used one that could go on the internet for like $175 i think at gamestop weird..

2. No you cant, to play old games your required to have a hard drive.

3. Wrong I have the 360 arcade cause it was giving to me for free and I went online with just the mem card all the time. I got a HD for it now.

4. 360 arcade? ive never heard of that lol but i have a friend who has the shitty xbox one with out the hard drive and only a 256 memory card and he cant go online cause it doesnt hold enough memory idk lol

5. I know man. I got a 360 so I wanted to sell it and get maybe 50 bucks or something, and they told me they don't take xbox's anymore. Then I went to local pawnshop, and they told me they didn't want it, they already had 6!

6. Wow that sucks.
    At the local Electronic Boutique Games I traded in all my N64 stuff for $99. And a few days after I traded in all my Gamecube games (except for the Zelda games) and 2 controllers for $101.

7. You lucky bastard. :smoke:

8. I got a refurbrished 360 from Gamestop for a $160 and it came with a wireless controller, the essential cables, and that's it. If you want to play online all you need is a hard drive (or a memory stick, but hard drives are only a little bit more expensive and the space difference is ginormous) and access to the internet.

9. dude, there fucking with you.

every xbox 360 that is sold today is the same.

the only difference is that the arcade doesnt come with a hard drive, but comes with a memory stick. and it might not come with high def cables, i know the core unit diddnt but thats extinct.

you can just buy the extra shit later on if you want it.

i think a pro unit is 250 nowadays.

that is the one you want. comes with everything and a 60 gig hard drive