Wow Fuck this guy!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by greenbliss, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Up with hope, down with dope!

This guy deserves an award! Helping parents, ya dig. :smoke:

2. I'm thinking this is a parody, the whole part about kicking your kids in the nuts is fucking retarded. Granted if this dude is serious he's fucking retarded so he might be serious about kicking his kid in the nuts.

3. i think its a joke guys..

4. I thought so too but all the other videos suggest otherwise.

5. what the fuuuuuuuuck. that kinda just made my day lol

6. We all realize he's suggesting that you go and kick your kids in the balls, right?

There's no way this dude is serious, his segment is even called "Demented Rants"

7. yea, this dude cant be serious.

8. this guys a fuckin moron i think he used to smoke crack or something and now he's trying to be a drug awareness advocate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SLc1Oiyisk]YouTube - Marijuana and MMA[/ame]

9. "This is serious business man"
    "Score some uh.. score some uh more marijuana!"
    "Rip it, rip it apart!"
    "You should go to head-shops"
    "Oh pot marijuana nobody ever died from it"
    "It's not a gateway drug!"

Granted these quotes are taken out of context but he said them. I think he might smoke marijuana guys... maybe hes a dumb stupid-idiot-asshole-evil-bastard-stoner.

10. look at that vid i just posted, hes smokin somethin haha

11. This is probably due to his wrestling moniker "Damien Demento"

12. Haha I was actually just watching that because I wanted to see what this douche had to say about MMA. Haha I would love to see him step in the ring with any two guys like hes talking about. :laughing: ahh thats just hilarious.

13. if i was a mom and came in my stoner son's room to find him ductaping nuggets of weed to his ceiling, i'd probably kick him in the balls too. i mean wtf? do kids really do that?

14. i wanna smash his balls with a soccer kick, then when he's on the ground gasping for air shotgun a huge hit right in his face from my blunt!! he's fuckin crazy!!! i sincerely hope he does not have children.

15. Guys he's right. I think you should listen to him. He's totally not a dick and where all assholes. we deserve to get kicked in the balls.

16. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

17. I made a video response, I've got some stuff to take care of but I'll have it posted up after a while.

It's not quite as thorough as I was hoping to make it, I know for a fact it won't make a difference, but I felt compelled to make a response. There were definitely more things I wanted to say but didn't, but like I said, it probably doesn't matter anyway.

18. Just want to make sure Im watching the right one. Are you murdaman702.

19. This video is fucked up.

20. Here is my response, not that great, after watching it over again I could have made my points much clearer but I had to hurry up and get it done with because I had to get some work done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-aSEV417o4]YouTube - RE: Your kid smoking weed?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jke68FR5_js]YouTube - RE: Your kid smoking weed? Part 2[/ame]