WoW freakout kid at it again!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ilovearboles, Jul 8, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMs2w9Qexg&feature=related]YouTube - Greatest freak out ever 3 (ORIGINAL VIDEO)[/ame]

:hello:

2. already a thread with this

and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBfLOZ2CjQ]YouTube - Greatest freak out ever 2 (ORIGINAL VIDEO)[/ame]

3. hahahaha i love this shit

"do ya like it?"

"no."

hahaha the kid was so blunt about it

4. LOL! wtf did he say he was gonna eat his first born baby?:smoking:

5. what an ungrateful spoiled bitch. if i was his dad ide slap the piss outta that little punk.

6. haha the other one!

"i will kill u and eat your first born child!"

hahahahahaha

7. hahaha.. that kids going to have a hard time keeping a job with that temper.

8. Roflmgdfao, the at least $300,000 worth of fancy cars around him made it even funnier.

I think they kinda were expecting something like that to happen though...i mean it was spray painted.

He would be ungrateful if the car had no spray paint on it though :p....but i think the parents were trolling for a reaction too.

Either way, ungrateful kid and needs a lesson in manners.

9. He couldn't even damage that shitty truck haha. Skinny weak fuck.

10. i cant really blame the kid i mean hes from a rich area and his parents gave him an unbelievably shitty car.

11. Yeah, plus his mom CLEARLY said " this could be something you could beat up.." so..:smoking:

12. ya dude and the hummer and all the nice sports cars. i have a feeling all of these are fake though. if they would have just left it at the WoW one it would reasonably believeable, but a whole series??? BS

13. I agree. I find it hard to believe his parents would buy him that car with all the graffiti, etc on it. And that he would proceed to hit it with a bat... wtf? I dunno it just seems kinda fishy to me, i think his whole family is in on it.

14. #14 pmurph, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
    Yo fuck that kid. It doesn't matter how much money his parents have or don't have; they bought him a vehicle! That ungreatful sack of crap obviously doesn't deserve anything in that nice life of his.

I was lucky enough that my parents bought me a car too. It wasn't as shitty as that pickup, but it was about 12 years old, had a lot of miles, and it was my responsibility to take care of it and fix it as it needed it. That being said, I was never more excited then when Mom told me she bought it for me. I didn't care one bit that it was old and kinda clunky, because it was my first car, and it was a gift.

Not to mention, he can easily rattle-can that thing black, and it would look just fine.

/rant

*edit* P.S. I still have that car. It's my engine-swapped Cavalier Z24 that I've posted in here many times.

15. "i just payed $200 for that truck!"

i wouldn't want a truck like that either...wtf?

16. haha that was fuckin funny haha that kids needs some ritalin to help him from bouncing of the walls!!!:laughing:

17. You would if it was that or nothing. She said it ran fine. If you get the right years, an S-10 can easily last 250,000+ miles.

18. Anyone ever click on a video thread and then not have to watch the video due to the reactions and comments of everyone else?

19. So fucking what? That doesn't mean he's entitled to a nice car.
    He should be grateful that he was simply given a car in the first place--most of the people I know have to work for the things they want, whether they're 16 or 65.

That kid needs to learn some goddamn manners before he runs his mouth in front of the wrong people and gets his ass beaten.

Fuck--I hate spoiled brats :mad:

20. Spoiled brats are made possible by the stupidity of parents like his.