Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow...freakin out! Need help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex?, Jan 1, 2009.

1. So on Tuesday I smoked weed with my friend. I have a new dealer who gives me some cronic medical weed (very good stuff). Usually for me 2 bong rips is the perect amount which is what I took. We smoked really late at night, and when we got back in his room and I lied down, I realized that I was TRIPPIN and hallucinating bad. I could see me internal organs, and I could also feel every hormone in my body moving. Anyways, since that night I have not been myself. I feel like my brain isn't connected to my body anymore. I'm acting normal, but feeling strange. Could the weed have been laced or something?

2. No idea, maybe you actually experienced a very very good weed, haha.

Don't freak out mate, just drink lots of water, after a few days you'll feel perfectly fine.

Elend.

3. probably not laced. you just got really, really high. dont worry about it, things will straighten out soon enough.

4. That's comforting to know. I don't want to stop smoking weed, but if I keep on feeling like this I'm gonna have to. hopefully you are right and it will pass.

5. thats crazy as fuck, could have just been in your head...dont worry about it though...im guessing youre still pretty new..?

6. yeah you got stoned off your ass! enjoy it while it lasts. you should just smile and remember you're just stoned. Laugh about it too.

7. It depends how you define new, but I'd say yes, I've been smokin for about 8 months.

8. Yeah it's very hard to ignore those feelings. If you feel bad then quit. Exact reason I quit smoking pot- -too much hallucinating-.

9. Don't worry dude, I always used to hallucinate off from weed. I once smoked 5 blunts in my car with my friends I was perfectly fine, I was the driver too. We were near the beach at the time and I was seeing fireworks go over the horizon, I was like whoah you see that? They are like what? I was like those fireworks, they were like no. I then realized I was fucked up beyond any means.

You'll be aight.

10. you quit but youre still here? i dont get it lol

11. #11 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2009

This is what i think happened, similar things have happened to me in the past(now i have somewhat of a tolerance though). That was an experience that changed you, possibly for the better, but i dont know you so i wouldnt know. I remember hallucinating from weed when i was at a concert one time, the combination of smoke and flashing colored lights was crazy.
    Maybe next time you smoke this good weed, take a look at your life, and a long hard look at everything around you, maybe you will think differently about this so called dank weed.
    And 1 more thing, you think fuckin MEDICAL weed would be laced?? you said it in the OP.

You were probably just thinking way to much about the situation you were in, this is just what happens when you smoke good bud, so get used to it.
    BTW next time, just lay back and listen to some chill music, because what you said sounds awesome.

12. either that weed was laced with something :confused:or the bud you smoked was ridiculously high grade :D

13. Very helpful. I'll make sure to try to relax next time it happens. If not for the fact that I was fucking scared shitless, it was really an amazing experience that I would like to do again. The only problem with it is that since it happened I have had an awful headache, and I feel so spacey. Even when I itch myself or something, I can't really feel that much.

14. aye i would count on it just being an a major high, anymore my tolerance is thru the roof since 3 years of an average 8th a day seems to do that but i can still remember getting so baked my whole body would almost be twitching of its own accord and id lay down just to enjoy the spinning feeling

like others have said, enjoy it while it lasts :) some days i wish i still spun out like that but then i remember how much i like being able to hold conversations with a room full of mormon family and no one notices im ripped off my ass :)

15. there's a 95% chance it was just some really good weed. especially if you were getting straight from someone at a dispensary. next time you smoke out with that bud (or any other bud from your guy), make sure your somewhere comfortable, "safe" and "happy". thats the best way to put it. in a situation where your resting uneasy, being that high can make things really complicated. my best advice is to just chill out with a really close friend or alone, turn down the lights in your bedroom and put on some good music. do whatever it is you do when you get baked, just remember to chill.

peace bro

16. This has happen to me before, you probably feel like your in a daze, like everything is clouded or something. Your not high, but in a "daze" state as I call it. Basically you smoked some dank shit and its slowly wearing off. It will take about 2-3 days to clear completely. I've had it last up to 4 days but usually 2-3 days. Dont worry man, its normal.

17. if you felt your hormones moving it was probably just some really dank indica man.

i rememeber being fairly new to smoking weed, i smoked some hindu kush.

i felt all my organs moving, i felt air go into my lungs, i felt my blood moving throughout my whole body from the heart, i felt my brain pulsing. it was pretty awesome. i coulda sworn i was laced too. but it wasnt. just some real crazy indica.

18. That's exactly the feeling I've had since it happened two days ago. I keep thinking I'm still high or something because I am so dazed.

19. yeah you're basically having a weed hangover, just drink a lot of water like elend said and you'll feel fine. maybe try taking a week break, that will make it a lot better. when i felt like that, i felt wayy better after like 3 days and a ton of green tea. idk if the green tea had anything to do with it though

20. lol u juss got high man i remember when i used to get that high enjoy that shit u keep smokin like u did to get that high it will wear off soon and tolerance levels raise