wow fml

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by r3born, May 22, 2010.

1. yesterday went on a burn cruise with a few buds and was headin to a kids house to pick up some bud. when my car turned off and rolled to a stop. and it wouldnt's start or anything. so i poped the hood and the timing belt was shredded to shit, which is bad news apparently for my car cause it could have cause a few thousand dollars in damage to my car...shits rough

2. That happened yes, but you're going to win the lottery in 2 months.

3. wouldnt that be swell

4. check to see if your engine is an interference engine, if its not you'll be fine, if it is then your engines most likely gonna be shot, well atleast the head and the pistons. what car was it?

5. the car is at a garage right now, and its a 1992 volvo 740 sedan, which are known to have those engines in them, its kinda a 50/50 as of right now

6. Did you mean fan belt? The timing belt is behind a coverplate on the front of the motor, and is not visable until exposed:):smoke:

7. yea it acually cut away at the cover, so i could see inside.

8. Holy Shit! sorry to hearthat Bro Blade:(

9. yea, hopin it's not too bad wont know till monday unfortunatly

10. This just gave me an idea for a cannabis themed cruise (in international waters of course). Now that I think about it, I'm not sure being in international water exempts you from the law, but I digress.

11. I'm pretty sure that there are no marijuana laws in international waters :hello:

12. There is however, laws of weed on land. If you did not have it when you departed on the ship, how would you have it in international waters? Sorry for this post being irrelevant to the topic.

13. If he does win the lottery, he owes you A LOT of money :eek: