Wow , Did I Mess Up??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lewd, May 2, 2013.

1. Alright so I'll try making this short . So me and my friends go to this Strip Club (I don't like strip clubs but my friends a marine and I rarely see him anymore so I got myself to go) when we are right outside of the club we see a girl sitting under her car looking at it with her phone as a flash light. So my friends ask if she needed any help , so my buddy checks it out and he's like "duct tape, I'll be right back I have some in my car" .

So I walk with my friend to his car and leave our other friend there cause we thought he was flirting with her and we didn't want to C block. As we are coming back there's this other girl with them, as me and my buddy are going towards the car with tape she says "omg I love your shirt!" . I thought she was talking to me but my friend thought it was too him so he went on and on for like 3 mins about his shirt till she went "no, I was talking about his shirt" and she points to me.

She walks over to me and puts her arm around me and stares at me saying "I love this man" (I was wearing a Joy Division shirt with Ian Curtis ) I say me too and she starts laughing. We start talking and then my friend fixes their car. They both get in the car and the girl gives my buddy her number and goes "we're going to a fraternity party, I'll text you the info for helping us!" Then the girl who liked my shirt was like "if you get me drunk enough ill give you a lap dance for free hahaah" (that's when I realized they were strippus.

So we end up going in the club for a bit then head over to my friends house and drink a bit. I end up leaving because it was 2:00 am and the girls didn't text or call us and I had work in 4 hours lol. So I get off work the next day and I ask my friend if they called and he was like no :/. So I thought we'll that was that haha.

The next weekend I get a call from my friend and he's like "dude they're having a kickback tomorrow!!! " and I'm like nice. So the next day I had work but the kickback they were throwing was after so I was like ok ill go after work. After work I felt really tired and didn't feel like doing anything . So I tell my friend I'm not going and he was like alright man your loss. So the next day I ask him how it was and he said "dude the first thing they asked was where's your friend?" I'm like seriously? Yeah, they seemed like they invited us just to see you :/.

I should've gone , and now they don't talk to my friend cause my other friend who went got too drunk and threw up all over their couch lol and sorry I just realized how long this was when I said it would be short :/

2. You done fucked up. You shoulda just sucked it up and gotten drunk with your friend and those bitties. Odds are the stripper pussy would have paid generous dividends.

3. Lol my friend apparently drank a drink that had vodka and cranberries. He started throwing up everywhere for 2 hours and went to the hospital the next day. I should have, the girl who was hanging on me was cute af

4. If they're strippers then they're fucking with you in all likelihood. Bitches be crazy, especially bitches that take their clothes off for $$. And the best way to get more money for them is to get some guy interested enough in them to constantly go visit them at the club.

5. ? My friends went to their kickback lol they said they were both cool af , I guess they just stopped talking to my buddy because of my friend throwing up everywhere which is understandable haha

6. Why don't you get the girl's number from your friend and hang out with her without your friends?

7. Hanging out with you a little bit outside the club is part of the plan.

When I was 10/11, a family friend's son would drops massive chunks of his pay checks on taking strippers out. He'd go to the strip club for a while and wait for them to close. Then he'd take a dancer out for breakfast at one of the 24 hour dives here in my town, and he never got anything from her. Dude sold tons of his video games and CDs (cuz those were still worth something then) to pay for dates with this chick that he had no chance of banging.

I've also had friends date girls that became strippers later on and they all shared a quality that no man should find desirable :hide:

Crazy can be fun, but you don't want that kind of crazy.

8. Ok ok ok lol your family friend or whatever is a weirdo lmao . Two completely different situations were talking about hahaha

9. yeah you fucked up very clear cut case, why the fuck would you not go?

10. Didn't get much sleep the night before and had a 10 hour shift , felt ridiculously tired haha

11. it's all good brah. only 1 situation/girl... lots more out there and you got lots more life left to slay POON if that's what you want