Wow... crazy IQ Wiz Kid

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Feb 12, 2009.

1. [ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/02/11/danneman.kid.math.whiz.WXIX[/ame]

2. I'm experiencing an error.

3. omg hes only 6

4. I saw a story about this kid on TV once. 176 is pretty insane though considering the average American has around 100.

5. damn that kid knows more random bullshit facts than I do

are you smarter than a 6 year old?

6. Its rain man the 2nd.

7. the last question is bull tho. every casual seinfeld fan knows who the eight president was

8. This shit is not impressive.

Young children all have incredible memories and learning abilities. The parents just info dump useless shit info he will never need in his life and he memorizes it. Plus eastern indians have like calculators instead of brains anyways.

9. I don't think we need to go over everything that is wrong with this statement... But do tell me, what do you consider useless information? Cause I consider being able to say all the president's of the US in order or by birthdate to be a pretty damn good skill to have in certain fields.

Do kids all have amazing abilities to store information? Sure they do, but they don't all have photographic memories

10. You should see this kid. Now this is what I call Impressive.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIqVvRh_cEY&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div"]YouTube - Amazing 11 year old athlete[/ame]

11. Holyyyy SHIT.

12. yes that is impressive but what the hell does it have to do with anything?

13. Umm what does it have to do with anything? This thread is about an amazing kid. He posted a video of another amazing kid in the same thread, its good shit... of course, I guess you would rather have him make his own thread for the 11 year old basketball star?

14. Craziest is the guy who can remember A FUCK load of numbers and they 12 year old indian kid who performed a successful surgery at age 12. Then again blades, some of the smartest people make jack shit for money. Did you know the best guitarist in the world right now are on the streets busking for a living... Shits crazy.

15. Seeing these two kids makes me feel like shit at 23. Lmao. Where did I go wrong? Too many cartoons I guess.

16. haha I like it when people compare themselves to others based on accumulated shit they don't need. I don't mean knowledge of course, but physical things gained by having that knowledge. Such as lets say 5 speakers instead of 4?

- Happiness is the key. If your happy, and you live in a cave, then whats wrong? :eek:

17. I'd rather be the little athelete than the brainer. The little basketball star will make his millions much quicker.