Wow, check this shit out!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spikeystud88, May 6, 2010.

1. #1 spikeystud88, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
  2. this is prolly gonna b my next piece :p

3. daymmm, lovin that tube. and the price..

4. omg that's sooooo bawler! :yay:

5. yea man. thats sick right there!

6. Great find spikey! Those are sick

7. haha those look great.

I want the blue one:smoking:

8. FYI:

Simpleglasstubes is one of the coolest dudes to purchase from. DO IT.

9. Haha, thought some of you blades might enjoy seeing those...I've never noticed him selling them before, must be somewhat new.

Someone man up and get one so we can get a full review!

10. just contacted the simpleglasstubes, he says that they're about 16+ inches tall just in case anyone was wondering :D

11. Perfect, I was just about to message him and ask. Kinda sucks shipping is $15 extra, but I'm sure if we asked he'd do it for $100 shipped.

12. Damn, what a simple gorgeous piece! Only one available very very tempting :smoke:

13. If only it were 3mm thicker, then it would be a nice solid starter piece--but if you're strapped this piece would do admirably.

14. 4mm is decent, especially for this price. I'm sure he could do a 5mm/7mm for more $$$.

If anyone gets one be sure to let us know!

15. im really feeling that green one, and for 100 bucks you really cant get much better

16. #16 Foxy999, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    I would buy, I was actually going to buy a straight toob one after contacting them until I saw the style of ice catcher it has. My buddy has a toob with the same ice catcher and it drags too much its pretty insane. I am not positive this toob will do the same but I'm pretty sure that's why my buddy's toob dragged so much.

Foxyy

EDIT: Consider the drag difference between a push slide and ice pinch slide.

17. i bought the black one, good pc, $106 shipped, ive had it for months now and still smoke out of it everyday

18. funny this was on here I was just checking these out. Whats the shipping time on this? Shit looks nice:cool:

19. I seen these awhile back there a good price but I need some diffusion