Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wow cant believe i just did that

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustASifter, Jan 2, 2011.

1. im having a session with my mate, we were passing the joint back and forth and we kept pushing each other to smoke the roach smaller it was intense as. he stopped and i decided i was determined to smoke the whole thing to nuthingness.
    I smoke it to as small as possible to where i couldnt get my lips over the roach so i had to inhale like having spots.
    it burnt my fingers and my finger nails and ilitterally smoke it till it was all gone, well ash
    Just thought id post cause it blew my mind... no haters lol im blazed and it semt like a great achievement :smoking: :hippie:

2. in b4 "cool story bro"

nice dude thats pretty sweet

3. yeah ive done that before too, by the end the roach was just like a speck of ash.

4. reef it till is gone

5. Ya you just described something thats been goin on since the dawn of smokin it's a game known as various names such as Chicken, Bitch, etc...

6. My first blunt I ever smoked I smoked to my face. It was my 14th birthday and my brother rolled me a 2 gram blunts sprinkled with hash and kief. I was going to share it with my friends who came over before we went to a house party but they already had weed and told me to smoke it by myself while they ripped bong because it was my birthday. By the end of the blunt I was in tears I was so high and the cherry hit my lip and like stuck to it, basically melting part of my skin. I got a terrible burn on my upper lip it sucked so much but I was retarded so it was fine.

7. I tend to save my roach than go roll another j wit the roach in it:hello:

8. wait a minute, thats a game? wtf thats what me and my buds do all the time when we make blunts! no weed left behind

9. I hope it was day time for you...because doing that in the dark sucks!

10. isn't this what roach clips are for, avoiding this situation ?

11. Haha me and my friends do this all the time we call it the roach game :smoke: My crew is crazy.

12. I have incredibly short fingernails (old habits die hard i guess..), but for some reason, i'm the only person in my group of friends that can hit a joint when it gets that far. You don't really need to put your lips on it, either- you can just kind of hold it near your lips and pull really hard...

hits surprisingly well lol

13. should've wutanged that shit