Wow. Bright.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by BurnBurnBeef, Sep 22, 2004.

1. I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I'm rather stoned so there.

I have noticed that the colors of this forum are really, really, really FUCKIN' BRIGHT. I thought this was a "stoner friendly" website. I think I'm blind now. I just know my keyboard very well... or something. I don't know. I haven't slept in a long time and I forgot to eat yesterday.

Anyhoo, I'm going to shake my rods and cones back in order. :D

2. lol, yeah i noticed that as well....not good for the eyes

3. Sunglasses man!

These might look good on you

Attached Files:

4. do i dare ask?

5. Moving to the General Feedback forum. :)

6. sMokEY cONEs :hippie:

Attached Files:

7. Is it just me?....cause it doesn't seem as bright as you guys are making it out to be. Why am I missing the brightness?

8. That's why I moved it to the Feedback fourm, I didn't think it was very bright either. SJ should see it here and give us the skinny. Perhaps you guys should just drop the color settings down on your monitors?

9. LOL you guys are wayyy to serious..I think its just his CoNES that need a CHECK onE 2 ONe too cHeck chickety CHECK IT is this thing On???? :hello: :smoking:

LOL you guys are wayyy to serious..I think its just his cones that need a check onE 2 ONe too cHeck chickety CHECK IT is this thing On????

I think every tings gonna be alright :D

10. Okay then, I now know that no food, no sleep and a lot of weed can really make for some strange posts. Yes it is bright, but I have no idea what the hell I was trying to say in that post. :p

11. damn, was your avatar dancing this whole time?