WOW- Am i lucky or very unlucky?

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Mar 24, 2003.

?

Blowing my weed budget on white widow and haven't smoked in months...

1. Switch you're gonna die. But a happy man at least.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wow man- you got it good!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Right I havent smoked in months and a friend just told me he can get me some white widow (that he swears is the best shit he ever smoked). This is not all I just found about £40 lying round in my room. Putting my weed money total up to around £60 shall I blow the lot on white widow? I think yes.

2. YES!!!!!!, get it and smoke it. white widow is some of the rareste shit that i can think of...trust me if u dont take up on this you'll me sorry later...thanks....peaces....MrSbb

3. very lucky indeed.... im suuuure you'll have a high time
    AND...
    im a little jealous!

peace

4. yeah white widdow is the shit

5. Go for it!!!!!!!!!!1

Let us know how you come out!!!!!!!

6. Definetly man, go for it, ya know u can't say no 2 widow. N how much u gettin this shit 4 man?? cause around my area it costs £25 4 Boom stuff n Standard varys from £15- £20 for 1/8

7. Some people have all the luck....I've only got mids (but I didn't have to pay for them...I sold someone my glass bowl for them :D)

8. swwwwwwwwitch! you lucky boy! :) getting the goods and finding $$ to top it off! weeeeee GO SWITCHY! GO SWITCHY! :D

9. Go with the bud mann and roll a few fat ass blunts.. :smoke::D:smoking:

10. Lucky, Smoke it!

:)

ick

11. you are definatly one lucky person, but how could you possibly be unlucky?

12. I smoke too much see dogs attacking me fall over and a mop bucket hits me in the face. But is it real or not. I just can't tell this shit is so strong... AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH... and well this sounds just too good to be true... I hope this is ther real deal. FUCK IT i'm gonna go for it anyways and hope for the best.

Grasscity Deals Near You