Wow Account Selling Site

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Maimuta, Aug 29, 2009.

1. this summer I decided to start the opium up again, doing the recruit a friend for 3x exp from 1-60, then went through BC and got sick of it by wotlk. I'm currently looking to sell my account, ebay is no longer a viable option for selling accounts as Blizzard watches it extremely closely. Anyone know a LEGIT site for selling? So many of the sites seem really shady to me.

2. Wow, thanks a lot shoegazer, that answered everything for me. Love your photos too!

3. i wouldn't suggest IGE, they pay you the lowest

what's the account look like? let me know.

4. If you're not even 80, let alone have no gear, they aren't going to pay you shit. A month into ulduar's release I had 4/5 tier 8.5, and other assorted best in slot gear, I was the 30th best geared on the server the the best price I could get on any site was about 225 dollars. Keep in mind I also had 2 level 80 alts and a level 70.

Your best bet is to go to MD Account WoW AION FFXI Darkfall Online Warcraft Warhammer Buy Sell and Trade, but be wary of scammers as they are everywhere on that site.

On an unrelated note, thank god i'm done with that game. Shit is so addicting.