wound up takin the 2mg's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jonahm, Aug 15, 2008.

1. yep yep

2. I just picked up 10 2.5 bars for 20 bucks! Hollllla!

3. Lol @ OP

Good job ;)
    +rep for good times

4. haha yeah dude, no i realized liek thirty minutes after i did smoething i completly forgot i did it.

5. haha thanks

6. your a lucky man. damn 2.5's shit 2.5 for 2 dollars.

great deal. haha my dog was prescribed xanax so i just use his.

7. I had a script for 100 1mg Ativan's. Somehow, they messed up and sent me 360! And, I still got a refill on it.

This was a year ago, I'm just now opening the refill lol.

8. for all the true benzo users thatve tried them all...is xanax the most recreational? its whats most available to me and what ive used more than any other so i find it the most enjoyable..but when i think about benzo for benzo i think i found klonopin to fuck me up more on its own.

9. how are those 2.5's i hear they are slow release or whatever?

10. i dunno i found kpins to last longer but not hit as hard as xanax. might have been the kind i took but I needed 3-4mgs to feel any kind of buzzzzz from kpin my first time trying it. might just be me

11. these were two mg's

made by mylan

says af on the pill then scored by the fourth on the back

and i must say, i dont remember much at all from yesterday, the day after the dose.

like i dont remember shit. i went to see a movie, it was terrible, "swing vote".

my mom wanted to "treat" me to a movie haha so i went. i remember saying to my mom half way through it, "this is the shittiest movie ive ever seen" and she just laughed.

but yeah my girlfriend said i sounded like i had a few beers.

i dont know i almost want to say fuck xanax im not doing it again, but i want to.

i know for a fact that i liked it, i just do remember the liking of it.

next dose is def. gonna be 1mg.

12. yes man that happened to me i was walkin down the sidewalk and this group of kids is like hi joe, and im like who the fuck are you guys