Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wouldn't it be hilarious

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jiggernex, Jul 7, 2011.

1. If for some reason you had to ditch like, half an ounce of weed. And instead of just flushing it, you put it in the tailpipe of a cop car, so after a while of driving the tailpipe gets really hot and the weed starts smoking. So the cop would be drivin round town smokin' up the streets. amazing.

2. By the way, it would be called a "hog barbeque"

3. No, I'd be pissed because I just lost like $240 worth of weed hahahaha

4. It would pop out from the pressure, or stall the engine.

5. Well obviously you wouldn't stuff the tailpipe with it. I'm talking about taping it down or some method of keeping it down, and then the burning hot tailpipe from constant patrolling would be enough to get the weed to smoke

6. Well when you said "put it in the tailpipe" I figured that's what you literally meant.

7. My bad D, I wrote this without really thinking about making the snse

8. and the cops life was so bad he tried to go home and kill himself with the exhaust and instead of him dying he just got super high and you changed his outlook on life and turned him into a stoner? Because that would be cooler